Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I talked to Justin (@knuckledeep) this afternoon and he said he is finishing up with his latest project. I told him to check on here, and to possibly get in touch with y’all.
With ya’ll?
You mean @sdelam he's the one thats looking for someone not us🤣, were all good and have done our own.
Justin is a good guy and will take care of him fo sho unless the OP wants to go the easy way :p wait…that is the easy way😆

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Can anyone recommend a fab shop in central Fl for top chop on p1k5? I have zero welding skills.
Knuckle deep out of Eustis I've seen at least 3 and they all look factory when done. He rebuilt the cage on a totaled 5 seater you wouldn't know it was rolled after Justin was done.

And Justin is an actual business and worked with Progressive when I layed over my 5 seater to repair it and was paid through my insurance.

Last edited:
Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks everyone for the help. @knuckledeep does top notch work!

IMG 7485 IMG 7484 IMG 7482 IMG 7477

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!