Hog Waller Mud Bog, Palatka Florida

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Hog Waller has a large mud pit and 1000 acres of atv/utv only trails. Hog waller has two event types a mudbog weekend and a atv/utv only weekend, the atv/utv weekends you can play in the mud pit I strongly suggest a mud type tire silverbacks, assassinators, outlaws etc if you want to go farther than one small section in the pit. The trails are groomed and some are tight for the width of our Honda's I scrub trees a lot which is evident by looking at my ROPS and roof. The main trails are nice and wide there is a track with hills and there is water if you like to treat your atv like it's a boat.

December 15, 16 and 17th is atv/utv only weekend and they are open 29, 30 and 31st.

The place has large bathrooms and free showers also onsite roach coach that has really good food serving breakfast lunch and dinner. They do offer utv rentals and they are Pioneer 700's.

The place is safe police patrol regularly through the camp grounds, usually an onsite mechanic and Ride Now trying to sell atv and utvs.

Entrance fees are reasonable $60 for 3 days admission, you can come and go just keep the wrist band on and as the weekend progresses the fees are cheaper if I recall $15 a head for day pass. And kids under a certain age are free I believe 9 or 10.

I plan on going for new years we have done it the past two years. If anyone wants to join us feel free to text me 352 260 7354 I can't have my phone at work but I can answer texts after 5pm mon-fri when my shift is over of course anytime on the weekends.

If anyone wants to go next weekend for atv/utv hit me up I will drive down and give a tour of the place.

Big D.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I Might not make it New Years my driver side door striker broke off today I am in contact with Love to see if I can get it replaced. My mother-in-law took it around the block and came back with the striker in her hand the weld broke clean.

Another factor is if I am healed enough I just got home from surgery I may or may not be healed up enough for this ride I had a small portion of my scalp cut out that’s why I may sit this one out I don’t need dirt causing infections.

Big D

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!