P1000 Any south florida/ florida riders?

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thonotosassa near Tampa.

New to Florida and looking for places to ride. My 1000-5 is street legal (registered in South Dakota). I am a little disappointed that there are so few places to ride with all of the open land, all private and locked up. I am thinking about exploring the area north of Yankee town to Perry for the back roads / logging roads.

Any suggestions?

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm in Eustis fl close to Ocala national forest

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
I'm in the arm pit! We need to all get together and ride...

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yes we deff should we could do Ocala national forest or a mud park any suggestions

Reactions: Kdogkan
Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Yes we deff should we could do Ocala national forest or a mud park any suggestions

We could do Ocala forest, or Apalachicola forest. There is also Osceola over in Lake City. All allow sxs's. I know of a few mud parks around me. Heck we can just ride my local dirt roads. They are a mud park themselves. Let's try a nice central location fair to everyone. Once everyone chimes in, let's set a date.

I ride the Apalachicola every so often. The terrain has everything you could imagine, except rocks.

Going to be great to ride with a whole crew of outcasts. I feel so alone.

Hopefully on a cool day cause it's beginning to get real waaaaaarm!

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Lake city would be cool never ridden up there

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We could do Ocala forest, or Apalachicola forest. There is also Osceola over in Lake City. All allow sxs's. I know of a few mud parks around me. Heck we can just ride my local dirt roads. They are a mud park themselves. Let's try a nice central location fair to everyone. Once everyone chimes in, let's set a date.

I ride the Apalachicola every so often. The terrain has everything you could imagine, except rocks.

Going to be great to ride with a whole crew of outcasts. I feel so alone.

Hopefully on a cool day cause it's beginning to get real waaaaaarm!

I'm in

K

Kdogkan

Mar 22, 2016
Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
North Orlando here. Always up to ride.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Going to go ride the centennial trail at Ocala next sunday

DMH

DMH

May 9, 2017
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Going to go ride the centennial trail at Ocala next sunday
<-- Jealous!

Used to ride ONF 3-4 times a year back in my quad days. Haven't been there in probably 8 years or so.

We plan on going back when the weather cools off so we can camp.

Reactions: knuckledeep
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@DMH you can go the trails have changed in the last few years the north trails have more shade but sis are only allowed on 2/3 of the trails but if you go to atv trails a p1k can fit it's just tight in some spots

Reactions: DMH
DMH

DMH

May 9, 2017
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@DMH you can go the trails have changed in the last few years the north trails have more shade but sis are only allowed on 2/3 of the trails but if you go to atv trails a p1k can fit it's just tight in some spots

Yea, the last time I was there I think the trail system was in the very early planning stages. We camped at Big Scrub a few times but mostly just pulled off the road into the forest, unloaded, marked the truck on the GPS, and headed out. Good times! Mostly rode the southern part.

From looking lately it looks like SXS's can camp and ride out of Big Scrub and Lake Delancy camp grounds. I'm looking forward to getting back up there. Let us know how the ride goes.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Should be at the paved parking lot trailhead for centennial trail about 930 tomm morn

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!