Ocala South

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Headed out to Ocala south this morning. It was beautiful weather and I was itching to ride with the fresh cage chop. It rained pretty good on Friday so there was plenty of water. We passed a group of forest service folks trimming the brush back as we left the parking lot. All in all it was a great ride (38.5 miles) with only one hiccup.

About 3/4 way around the loop we went in to a turn and meet a can-am coming the other way. I managed to stop but he didn’t and slid into us head on. Pretty slow speed so I didn’t expect to be more than some scraped paint but the factory bumper had other plans. Could have been much worse of course but I am in the market for a new bumper.

IMG 7521 IMG 7522 IMG 7523

Last edited:
osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Headed out to Ocala south this morning. It’s was beautiful weather and I was itching to ride with the fresh cage chop. It rained pretty good on Friday so there was plenty of water. We passed a group of forest service folks trimming the brush back as we left the parking lot. All in all it was a great ride (38.5 miles) with only one hiccup.

About 3/4 way around the loop we went in to a turn and meet a can-am coming the other way. I managed to stop but he didn’t and slid into us head on. Pretty slow speed so I didn’t expect to be more than some scraped paint but the factory bumper had other plans. Could have been much worse of course but I am in the market for a new bumper.

View attachment 419374 View attachment 419375 View attachment 419376
Good thing everybody was going slow. Wish it was one way traffic up there

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Headed out to Ocala south this morning. It’s was beautiful weather and I was itching to ride with the fresh cage chop. It rained pretty good on Friday so there was plenty of water. We passed a group of forest service folks trimming the brush back as we left the parking lot. All in all it was a great ride (38.5 miles) with only one hiccup.

View attachment 419374 View attachment 419375 View attachment 419376
Thays why they call them “Canned Hams”
Glad your ok!
Good thing about all this, now u have an excuse to upgrade that cheesy IMO stock bumper

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Damn I hate to see that, while you were at Justin's shop if you saw the red 5 seater front bumper, Justin made that for my winch it's rock solid.

The best photo I currently have of it.

Screenshot 20240228 152932

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn I hate to see that, while you were at Justin's shop if you saw the red 5 seater front bumper, Justin made that for my winch it's rock solid.

The best photo I currently have of it.

View attachment 419723
I did see the P1k5, I didn't notice the bumper though. I was in awe of that cow pusher of a bumper he has on his 3 seater. I bet that thing would have just pushed the Can-am aside lol

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I did see the P1k5, I didn't notice the bumper though. I was in awe of that cow pusher of a bumper he has on his 3 seater. I bet that thing would have just pushed the Can-am aside lol
well I happen to have some fresh parts to make one for you glad your ok and hopefully it's nothing major damaged

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
well I happen to have some fresh parts to make one for you glad your ok and hopefully it's nothing major damaged
We are all good, I already ordered a new bumper. Appreciate the offer though.

Reactions: JenElio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!