JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I talked to the guy camping next to us and he said he rode right by the same officer that gave me the warning, they waved at each other, go figure. I'm not sure who or how they decide who gets pulled over, I just know I'm not risking it again. When you get a map you will see the roads, the numbered ones, like 66, 70, 09, there are several.
Have any of you guys rode the south end of the forest? I know there r some trails but I haven't been able to find a KOA on the south end, Ft McCoy is the only one that comes up on my searches.

nitzo

nitzo

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2019
East Coast, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have any of you guys rode the south end of the forest? I know there r some trails but I haven't been able to find a KOA on the south end, Ft McCoy is the only one that comes up on my searches.

It's the only one I know about.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I talked to the guy camping next to us and he said he rode right by the same officer that gave me the warning, they waved at each other, go figure. I'm not sure who or how they decide who gets pulled over, I just know I'm not risking it again. When you get a map you will see the roads, the numbered ones, like 66, 70, 09, there are several.

Are the numbered roads for street legal vehicles only?

nitzo

nitzo

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2019
East Coast, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are the numbered roads for street legal vehicles only?
Thats what I'm finding out..I asked the officer about all the ATV trails that are right beside the roads up there, I mean paved roads, almost all of them. He said those are illegal trails to ride on.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Thats what I'm finding out..I asked the officer about all the ATV trails that are right beside the roads up there, I mean paved roads, almost all of them. He said those are illegal trails to ride on.

I could throw them a curve ball. My 1000-3 is tagged and registered with a Florida plate. :D

Reactions: nitzo and JenElio
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I could throw them a curve ball. My 1000-3 is tagged and registered with a Florida plate. :D
Hey so I've been reading up on that and I'm having a hard time getting any info on where Florida allows you to register and tag a sxs. How'd u do it? Everyone tells me florida is against it. But I've seen a few on the road.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Hey so I've been reading up on that and I'm having a hard time getting any info on where Florida allows you to register and tag a sxs. How'd u do it? Everyone tells me florida is against it. But I've seen a few on the road.

I bought it used and it was already tagged in Arizona. Apparently Arizona classifies them as motorcycles and that allowed me to get it transferred into Florida.

Reactions: JenElio
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I also have the paperwork to go the South Dakota route. If you're interested pm me your email address and I'll send the forms to you.
I dont know if I did that right but I think I sent you a message o_O

nitzo

nitzo

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2019
East Coast, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are going to be at Ft. McCoy KOA from the 18 thru the 23 of June, if anyones around stop in and say hello.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yup, they consider it a motorcycle. Then when you get it you can transfer to your own state.
That’s pretty cool, but you gotta have blinkers and windshield wipers don’t you?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!