knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It was a great time great people cant wait for another ride. All are welcome to join

Reactions: Dribbles
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That was an awesome day that almost ended terribly. 2 blocks from my house I hit something solid enough to lift my trailer on 2 wheels and destroyed a light then threw my side load ramp that sits down in the trailer 10 feet from the side of the road. We unloaded the Pioneer and went back to find my ramp and couldn't find what I hit, the road is flat no pot holes, just grass off the shoulder. Were going back in the morning to look again I lit up the area with my light bar trying to find what I hit.
Let us know what u find. Did you see any blood or fir on the trailer

Reactions: lee
ShadowAero

ShadowAero

“Big Tasty”
Lifetime Member
Apr 12, 2017
Mount Dora, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That was an awesome day that almost ended terribly. 2 blocks from my house I hit something solid enough to lift my trailer on 2 wheels and destroyed a light then threw my side load ramp that sits down in the trailer 10 feet from the side of the road. We unloaded the Pioneer and went back to find my ramp and couldn't find what I hit, the road is flat no pot holes, just grass off the shoulder. Were going back in the morning to look again I lit up the area with my light bar trying to find what I hit.

Glad it wasn't worse! and im guessing it wasnt tied down?

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
No blood no fur, I'm thankful the only thing destroyed I can replace at AutoZone or Napa

It was great can't wait to do it again how does everyone's calendar look in December? Maybe 2nd weekend in December let everyone recoup from Thanksgiving and far enough out from Christmas.

Reactions: knuckledeep
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Were tring to get a ride together there for sat after thanksgiving if you want to go

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Oh wow really? Well i think saturday is the day we're packing up and leaving. We will be with the whole family and they have golfcarts and stuff so i dont think they could go. Not sure of the camping site #. Its something the wife and her sisters put together, i will ask her though. We are getting there wednesday evening. At the very least it would be nice to meet a few hondasxs forum members. :)

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I asked what site was ours and she said we pick it when we get there. ? Thats kinda weird but whatever. We'll have our toys with us. Feel free to stop and say hello if you see us!

20171105 092631

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We have a tent camping spot for sat night. If you all can stay sat we could do a ride together

Reactions: Bastardchild
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Knuckle what time are you going Saturday? I will talk to the wife and see if i can go.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Knuckle what time are you going Saturday? I will talk to the wife and see if i can go.
Gona be there about 830 am got a tent site stayn sat night deff come it will be fun ill bring a pump and water jug just in case

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I got suckered into car shopping on the weekends, we bought another car so my weekends are free again. We usually do Hog Waller for new years and go on night rides. I will check Hog Wallers schedule then get with the wife and post here if they are open and if we are going to make it out there.

Reactions: Bastardchild

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!