Ocala National Forest ride

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Sweet I have some killer flavored shine I bought in Tennessee on my vaca. They gave us 12 sample shots explaining what they mix with for best flavor. I have a mini green egg I take to the springs I can setup along with Adams Weber.

Dribbles

Dribbles

Apr 30, 2017
Land O Lakes, FL
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sweet I have some killer flavored shine I bought in Tennessee on my vaca. They gave us 12 sample shots explaining what they mix with for best flavor. I have a mini green egg I take to the springs I can setup along with Adams Weber.

I have been dying to see and try out the mini egg. Xmas around the corner and I have one of those on the list.

Reactions: knuckledeep
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
It's Thursday, Adam what is the name or address of the trailhead you will be at.

Has everyone secured everything they need for Saturday and who all can make it?

Dribbles

Dribbles

Apr 30, 2017
Land O Lakes, FL
Ownership

1. 700-2
1ed1d25287ea31c5e4088f3cd901107e

Fort McCoy, Florida Campground | Fort McCoy / Lake Oklawaha KOA

I called campground and it will cost $10 to park your truck and trailer for the day and use their trail head access for Ocala trails. 5 minute ride from campground to red trails.

They have bathrooms and bathhouse on property. I have a small gas grill and Average Joe is bringing Green Egg. Bring what you want to throw on the grill.

We rented a trailer for the weekend and get there tomorrow afternoon. I’m gonna make a firewood run tomorrow when I get there for Saturday nights BBQ. We have a space with a picnic table and fire ring to hang out after the ride. Bring a chair for the campfire and drinks.

What time was everyone thinking about meeting on Saturday morning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
1 hour 11min for me. I am shooting for 9 a.m.

I picked up charcoal on lunch, tonight I will have the Honda loaded and my Tundra 45 iced down.

Reactions: Dribbles
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Im bringing 2 kids and the wife with me @ShadowAero is going also

ShadowAero

ShadowAero

“Big Tasty”
Lifetime Member
Apr 12, 2017
Mount Dora, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm flying solo, cause kids got soccer and birthday party to go to)
I'll meet up with @knuckledeep and we'll shoot for 9am! Please let me know what i can bring. Meat, sides, beer, etc..

Dribbles

Dribbles

Apr 30, 2017
Land O Lakes, FL
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just got back from a ride. There was no one on the trails today! Hopefully it’s the same tomorrow. See everyone tomorrow morning. We are in the Cricket cabin. Sharp left when you pull into the campground. Will be the 2nd cabin on the left. Bring what ever you want to throw on the grill after the ride. I brought liquor for everyone just not a lot of food. Priorities!

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just got back from a ride. There was no one on the trails today! Hopefully it’s the same tomorrow. See everyone tomorrow morning. We are in the Cricket cabin. Sharp left when you pull into the campground. Will be the 2nd cabin on the left. Bring what ever you want to throw on the grill after the ride. I brought liquor for everyone just not a lot of food. Priorities!

What trails did you hit

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Awsome looks like a good place to stay. Hope we can hit most of the trails

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
That was an awesome day that almost ended terribly. 2 blocks from my house I hit something solid enough to lift my trailer on 2 wheels and destroyed a light then threw my side load ramp that sits down in the trailer 10 feet from the side of the road. We unloaded the Pioneer and went back to find my ramp and couldn't find what I hit, the road is flat no pot holes, just grass off the shoulder. Were going back in the morning to look again I lit up the area with my light bar trying to find what I hit.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Might join in next time if you have room

Absolutely we met up at Fort McCoy I will post again when we plan another ride. Don't use aggressive tires my silverbacks had my P1K5 overheating in the sugar sand I stopped to hit my rad with water several times we had to plan a route to keep me on hard pack the rest of the day.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!