NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
You gonna do that to your rig?
Yeah I want to, waiting on my buddy with a rzr to try it first. He said he spoke with someone @ DMV and they said as long as it meets requirements they can register it as a motorcycle here too. I don't buy it but he said its legit. We'll see 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Mudwing
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'd like to be able to cruise around the neighborhood with out the worry, or take it down by the beach and cruise around. I have family down in the keys, I'd love to ride around down there.

Reactions: Mudwing
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah that would be cool, I don’t think NC would let me do that, cuz they do some stupid 💩up here, but the way they tax EVERYTHING it might be worth I shot. I would have to pay a tax every year based on the value.

• Wow
Reactions: JenElio and Mudwing
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Spoke with a lady at a SD DMV office a couple of weeks ago (I'm going to get my Mule tagged) and she advised me they were not currently processing any out of state requests right now due to covid. She advised try again an about thirty days. Also, I'm not sure if SD titles side by sides as motorcyles or not. Mine was tagged in Arizona as a motorcycle and that is what enable me to slip through an administrative loophole here to get a Florida plate.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used to love canoeing near Ocala on either the sweet water or coldwater creek. Springfield rivers basically. Otters and alligators. I wouldn't mind riding there someday but I think I'd rather do it when the temps are cooler. I'm not fan of the Florida jell-o like atmosphere.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!