BOX1

P1000 Any south florida/ florida riders?

Dribbles

Dribbles

Apr 30, 2017
Land O Lakes, FL
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thonotosassa near Tampa.

New to Florida and looking for places to ride. My 1000-5 is street legal (registered in South Dakota). I am a little disappointed that there are so few places to ride with all of the open land, all private and locked up. I am thinking about exploring the area north of Yankee town to Perry for the back roads / logging roads.

Any suggestions?

I just moved to land O Lakes area. Just finished adding all the accessories and ready to ride. Let's connect and go ride soon.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's awsome is it pretty big what do you have to do to become a member out there

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It was very good only saw 4 other people but the horse flys were a pain good trails though

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It was very good only saw 4 other people but the horse flys were a pain good trails though

Let's plan something for October

I'm hammered with work travel till then....

Ft Lauderdale next week, then Denver, Newport Beach the week after, home a week (maybe), then Dallas, Pune India the first 2 weeks of September. Oh I'm starting a project on hour out of Stockholm so be there one week a month....

Works getting in the way of life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We just recently became members of RR. Fun place.
That's awesome I've been going to RR for over 15 years i'm out of the country right now but when I get back i'll let you know maybe we'll hook up and ride I go there at least twice a month

Reactions: Scrubjay and DMH
DMH

DMH

May 9, 2017
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
That's awesome I've been going to RR for over 15 years i'm out of the country right now but when I get back i'll let you know maybe we'll hook up and ride I go there at least twice a month

Yes, definitely let me know. We don't have a camp lot down there (yet) so we usually go early in the morning and ride till around noon. Once things start to cool off a little we'll be camping. But yea, let me know when you're going. I'm always up for a ride with someone that knows there way around that place.

Went down Saturday morning with the wife and my youngest then back down yesterday with my youngest and middle.
IMG 1632

Wasn't long before they made dad ride in the back.
IMG 1650

Seen this little guy swimming across the "trail" in front of us.
IMG 1652

Good times!

Reactions: Kdogkan
catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, definitely let me know. We don't have a camp lot down there (yet) so we usually go early in the morning and ride till around noon. Once things start to cool off a little we'll be camping. But yea, let me know when you're going. I'm always up for a ride with someone that knows there way around that place.

Went down Saturday morning with the wife and my youngest then back down yesterday with my youngest and middle.
View attachment 47992

View attachment 47993

View attachment 47994

Good times!
Awesome I will definitely hook up when I get back in the country i'm back by the fence line off of Melbourne sign I can't wait to get back and get out there now that it's wet it's been so dry over there lately

catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 47992

View attachment 47993

View attachment 47994

Good times!
Awesome I will definitely hook up when I get back in the country i'm back by the fence line off of Melbourne sign I can't wait to get back and get out there now that it's wet it's been so dry over there lately

IMG 2602

DMH

DMH

May 9, 2017
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

Oh geeze. The signs... We cracked up the first time we drove down main grade looking at all the signs. Hardly any of them related to the roads. :)

Nice camp! I'll keep a look out for the "Melbourne sign".

I'll send ya my number. Shoot me a text when you plan on being there.

catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh geeze. The signs... We cracked up the first time we drove down main grade looking at all the signs. Hardly any of them related to the roads. :)

Nice camp! I'll keep a look out for the "Melbourne sign".

I'll send ya my number. Shoot me a text when you plan on being there.
Cool I definitely will that's how you'll start to know your way around there with those signs lol

DMH

DMH

May 9, 2017
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
The wife called it. Our next trip to RR is on Friday the 14th. We plan on unloading at the temp camp area around 6:30-6:45am and getting our feet wet by 7:00. If anyone is going to be there and looking to ride come join us.

Reactions: knuckledeep
catwalking

catwalking

Mar 16, 2016
fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The wife called it. Our next trip to RR is on Friday the 14th. We plan on unloading at the temp camp area around 6:30-6:45am and getting our feet wet by 7:00. If anyone is going to be there and looking to ride come join us.
that sounds good I won't be able to make it that weekend I'm going July 22 that's my birthday weekend I have to put new seals on my rear differential I have lots of work to do when I get back in town I've been out of the country for 30 days but when I get back I'll definitely shoot you a text Will definitely meet up and twist some sand

Reactions: knuckledeep and DMH
DMH

DMH

May 9, 2017
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Good times at RR on Friday. The place was a little wet!;)

Headed off towards the canal and got detoured from the water and headed north instead. Dropped the front tires of the sxs off into a ditch, sitting on it's belly we where stuck. A broken winch cable, a tore up fairlead, and two and a half hours later we were back on our way.:D

and we are stuck...

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!