P1000 Any south florida/ florida riders?

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
All good i live 30 to 40 min from there just let me know when u wana go

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thought about it havent been in over 10 years last time i went my brother wrecked and i had to take him to the hospital

B

Brooksrandy81

Oct 16, 2017
St Augustine Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thought about it havent been in over 10 years last time i went my brother wrecked and i had to take him to the hospital
That sucks. Hope he is OK. I will be pitching a tent for the weekend couple buddies will be there should be fun. This will be my first ride since buying the Honda. Use to ride ocala forest in Honda atv I use to have but it's been years

DMH

DMH

May 9, 2017
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I'm in st Augustine. Anyone going to ew Smyrna for the pumpkin run? 27,28,29

Thanks for posting that. Years ago I used to run FTR races that those guys put on. Totally forgot they did the pumpkin run.

Never did the pumpkin run. A little late this year but will have to plan on making the next one.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Went to ocala was a good ride even though we got kicked out since they were bombing today

ShadowAero

ShadowAero

“Big Tasty”
Lifetime Member
Apr 12, 2017
Mount Dora, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went to ocala was a good ride even though we got kicked out since they were bombing today

We had a great time with Knuckledeep and Family! Glad we didn't see how effective our military can be!

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Theres a navy bombing range in the middle of the forest and the shut down the surrounding area for it. We did get cirvled by a helicopter and saw a few jets flying overhead

DMH

DMH

May 9, 2017
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Screen Shot 2017 10 24 at 64755 PM

Reactions: knuckledeep
Dribbles

Dribbles

Apr 30, 2017
Land O Lakes, FL
Ownership

1. 700-2
Got an itch and went to Ocala this weekend. Started in hog valley and rode to salt springs and back. About 25 mile ride each way. No big issues. No one was out there! There was a ton of downed trees and all the trails were clear but very tight. Overgrowth was thick! Even on Jeep trails my rig was getting pounded by overgrowth. Some spots where it was thick and curvy trail you couldn't see 5 feet in front of you. Saw more hunters than riders. Also saw my first black bear cross road 70.

Think we're gonna go out next month Friday after Thanksgiving. I'm hoping it won't be busy because of the holiday and all the rival college football games that weekend. Anyone know if that weekend is crazy busy? Anyone want to ride?

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got an itch and went to Ocala this weekend. Started in hog valley and rode to salt springs and back. About 25 mile ride each way. No big issues. No one was out there! There was a ton of downed trees and all the trails were clear but very tight. Overgrowth was thick! Even on Jeep trails my rig was getting pounded by overgrowth. Some spots where it was thick and curvy trail you couldn't see 5 feet in front of you. Saw more hunters than riders. Also saw my first black bear cross road 70.

Think we're gonna go out next month Friday after Thanksgiving. I'm hoping it won't be busy because of the holiday and all the rival college football games that weekend. Anyone know if that weekend is crazy busy? Anyone want to ride?

I’m in If I’m back from Michigan then.

Reactions: Dribbles
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3

I might be down to go riding what trails were you on there strict about numbered roads now we just rode the centenial trail sunday its tight in a few spots

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I'm free the 11th, 18th and possibly the 25th. Who wants to ride any of those days? I want to get a group ride together.

I spent all last weekend at hog Waller I stuck my Honda in mud that was nasty I thought I was going to get stuck I putted right through it. I sware by these silverbacks if you dont stomp it they pull through mud mostly in 2wd lock.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm free the 11th, 18th and possibly the 25th. Who wants to ride any of those days? I want to get a group ride together.

I spent all last weekend at hog Waller I stuck my Honda in mud that was nasty I thought I was going to get stuck I putted right through it. I sware by these silverbacks if you dont stomp it they pull through mud mostly in 2wd lock.

I should be good either the 11 or 18 @ShadowAero might want to go also. I do wana try hog waller sometime

Dribbles

Dribbles

Apr 30, 2017
Land O Lakes, FL
Ownership

1. 700-2
I might be down to go riding what trails were you on there strict about numbered roads now we just rode the centenial trail sunday its tight in a few spots

IMG 1977

Started in Hog Valley (top left) and rode red trail to yellow trail and down to Salt Springs (bottom right). Half of the trip was Jeep trails and other half was atv/UTV trails and tight. Found a bar/restaurant in salt springs. Park your rig in the woods and just cross the street to the bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: knuckledeep
Dribbles

Dribbles

Apr 30, 2017
Land O Lakes, FL
Ownership

1. 700-2

You are right about being strict on the roads. You must be a registered vehicle to drive on those roads. Ex. 66, 70, 9, 11. If you are caught driving atv/UTV on those roads I heard it’s a $350 ticket. Atv/UTV are legally allowed to cross those roads, just not drive on them. I was told all those colored trails are for atv/UTV and jeeps. The only trail that is motorcycle or dirt bike only is the green trail. They were all marked pretty well last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!