P1000 Any south florida/ florida riders?

DMH

DMH

May 9, 2017
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ft myers Florida here, my family has property in RR actually but I haven't been up there in 10+ years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a cousin in Ft Myers. Used to go down and ride 4 wheelers through what looked like abandoned subdivisions. Can't remember what they called it. Miles of trails though.

Reactions: knuckledeep
DMH

DMH

May 9, 2017
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Been kinda quiet here...???

Well, we had a fun ride last Saturday!:)

(sorry catwalking, don't know if you where there or not. Totally forgot to get ahold of ya.)

Last edited:
Reactions: nsolimini
L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are headed north for Labor Day, West Virginia for some mountain riding but when we get back I would certainly be interested in getting together for a few rides. When does Big Cypress open back up? Love to go to River Ranch, thought about buying in there but been a little afraid from what I have read. Be nice to have a place to go riding and pig hunting at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N

nsolimini

Apr 8, 2016
Lakeland, FL
Hey DMH, I am in Lakeland too. You ride at river ranch? I've been thinking about getting an access deed there. Seems everyone I have met around here rides down there.

DMH

DMH

May 9, 2017
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
We are headed north for Labor Day, West Virginia for some mountain riding but when we get back I would certainly be interested in getting together for a few rides. When does Big Cypress open back up? Love to go to River Ranch, thought about buying in there but been a little afraid from what I have read. Be nice to have a place to go riding and pig hunting at the same time

We are usually unloading at sunrise, riding and then leaving around noon. I'm sure it can (and does) get crazy down there at times. Worst thing we've noticed is people speeding down the roads in and around blind corners in the camp area.

Hey DMH, I am in Lakeland too. You ride at river ranch? I've been thinking about getting an access deed there. Seems everyone I have met around here rides down there.

Cool! What part of Lakeland? Yea we are RR newbies. We really like going down there. Look around for a good deal on an access lot and give it a shot. If it's not your thing you can turn around and sell it. If you get a lot let me know, I'll do my best to show ya around.

N

nsolimini

Apr 8, 2016
Lakeland, FL
I'm down on the south side of town off Ewell. Yeah I've been watching Facebook and I seem them for around 550-600. My family has a few camps on the other side of 60 off Sam keen road and that's where I normally ride so I know I'll like riding at river ranch. Just have to wait for the wife to be ready to ride again. We have a 6 month old so she isn't ready to ride yet.

DMH

DMH

May 9, 2017
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I'm down on the south side of town off Ewell. Yeah I've been watching Facebook and I seem them for around 550-600. My family has a few camps on the other side of 60 off Sam keen road and that's where I normally ride so I know I'll like riding at river ranch. Just have to wait for the wife to be ready to ride again. We have a 6 month old so she isn't ready to ride yet.

Well dam, we're practically neighbors. I'm off of Lunn.

advertisement
ShadowAero

ShadowAero

“Big Tasty”
Lifetime Member
Apr 12, 2017
Mount Dora, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My Wife and I would be interested. Have to be the weekend and we'll have to make sure we got a babysitter for our two year old.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I am sad to say I know nothing about the forest I was always told to stay out of it unless you go with someone that knows where to ride. But on the bright side my anti-theft has GPS tracking on the Honda someone will be able to find us.

Dribbles

Dribbles

Apr 30, 2017
Land O Lakes, FL
Ownership

1. 700-2
Gainesville, Florida checking in I want to get a group together in November and hit Ocala forest.
Land O Lakes here. Count me in for a ride! Went out to the Forrest a couple times last year. Stayed at a KOA campground that had trailhead access. Nice campground on a lake with a pool. Wake up and go for a ride. Stop at the Bar/restaurant at mile 88 for a beer. Come back and throw a line in the water! Great day!
I was trying to go out October 28-29 for the weekend but I will go back in November.
Let me know what dates work for you guys.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@ShadowAero and myself heading to ocala national forest on sat 20 if anyone else wants in

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Everyone interested riding the Ocala National forest start posting what weekends you are available in November I want to see this ride happen the wife and I can't wait. I'm off every weekend and the forest is about an hour south of me.

Halloween weekend I will be at hogwaller if you go and see my lifted Honda on canam rims don't hesitate to flag me down and say hello.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I need someone that knows the forest to step up and tell us where we can all meet and be a guide I will brush up on the forest and get an idea of the trails before hand

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Werr headed there this weekend and riding tge centenial trail from the paved parking lot at hwy 40and forest road 13 we will be there about 9 am

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I would go but I will be in Helen Ga Thursday night then Friday until Monday I will be in Tennessee unplugging and unwinding in a cabin on a creek

advertisement