Calendar H.F.A.W.H.A. Club Ride! [Jul 12, 2018] (Athol, ID)

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
About 30 past The Big Eddy on the opposite side of the river. @tmjm76691 @Plumber32 and i were only a couple miles from it last year when we found that spot in the river that shows in the countdown photo.
View attachment 77978 View attachment 77979
You should really check out the trail of the Hiawatha in St. Joe NF near Avery Idaho. It's awesome riding country.
Fullsizeoutput 142
Fullsizeoutput 141
Fullsizeoutput 146
Fullsizeoutput 14d

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Trapper5885...don’t be shy you are more then welcome. Just throw that 1000 on the boat at Bayview get off at Lakeview and ride out:) Be willing to come get ya too if needed.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks like Nw of camp is Silverwood, a theme park. We are taking the kids there Monday. Anybody is welcome to join

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep just off the highway and Bunko. Not sure I could get off work Monday too but Sam and Ang may be interested still if I can’t.
You could even ride the Sxs in if needed. Looks like you found the right turn off!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I Gots 300+ fruit and nut treelings planted in the front yard. I've still got to set in drip irrigation on timers then mulch it all. I've got about 4-5 acres in different irrigation zones of my soon to be orchard. The stuff in the front yard is mostly just temporary except for a few varieties. This was the only thing I could do to keep it all from dying while I'm away. I'll just dig stuff up later after they grow a season or two. It also creates a much better way to control the growth before field planting. My blueberries are exploding in profusion. I may be loosing my workhorse employee next week. Crepes and dadnabit. I ain't ready yet...He's moving on to manage a couple of big Hemp operations.

IMG 6056
IMG 0009
IMG 0011
IMG 7103

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I Gots 300+ fruit and nut treelings planted in the front yard. I've still got to set in drip irrigation on timers then mulch it all. I've got about 4-5 acres in different irrigation zones of my soon to be orchard. The stuff in the front yard is mostly just temporary except for a few varieties. This was the only thing I could do to keep it all from dying while I'm away. I'll just dig stuff up later after they grow a season or two. It also creates a much better way to control the growth before field planting. My blueberries are exploding in profusion. I may be loosing my workhorse employee next week. Crepes and dadnabit. I ain't ready yet...He's moving on to manage a couple of big Hemp operations.

View attachment 78076 View attachment 78077 View attachment 78078 View attachment 78079
Ms 9U1W73

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 78076 View attachment 78077 View attachment 78078 View attachment 78079
You need more firewood!

Reactions: 100Acre and BWAF
T

Trapper5885

Jul 4, 2017
North Idaho
@Trapper5885...don’t be shy you are more then welcome. Just throw that 1000 on the boat at Bayview get off at Lakeview and ride out:) Be willing to come get ya too if needed.

OK alright already, would like to post some pictures ,
Can’t figure out they won’t up load what’s he trick?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

T

Trapper5885

Jul 4, 2017
North Idaho
That would be Gold Creek:)

Make sure CP takes you by a couple of overlooks of lake Pend Oreille Bernard peak overlook pretty cool and a long ways down . Then you can go to gold creek slug a few down then head to lake view for swim ! Further up from lake view , by Whiskey rock there’s an old cemetery back in the woods dating back to the late 1800s , not to many people know about if , you’re into that stuff

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
OK alright already, would like to post some pictures ,
Can’t figure out they won’t up load what’s he trick?

Not sure what’s wrong but I’ve had some trouble with Tapatalk in the past. Found it easier to post from the site.

Reactions: BWAF
T

Trapper5885

Jul 4, 2017
North Idaho
Looks like Nw of camp is Silverwood, a theme park. We are taking the kids there Monday. Anybody is welcome to join

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your kids will love the place , you might too. If your over 50 do not , I’ll repeat do not ride the coaster called after
Shock , it’s definitely for the young . It messes with your
Equal Librium big time for about an hr after words .

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!