P1000 Half windshield?

kjw83

kjw83

Dec 2, 2017
Madisonville KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anybody running one? How is the wind deflection on it? I seen one by Dot Weld that’s look more like a 3/4 windshield. Kinda like the ideal of that.

Reactions: BWAF
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anybody running one? How is the wind deflection on it? I seen one by Dot Weld that’s look more like a 3/4 windshield. Kinda like the ideal of that.
I got a brand new in the box honda half for sale for 50 bucks...and ill be passing by pretty close to you Thurs morning..
20180122 161338

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
does it have the hard coat? I’d definitely be interested for $50.....I work Thursday but maybe we can work something out.....where are you coming from?
I dont think any of the honda lowers are hardcoat. Im comin from SE Missouri and will.be limit on time as im headed to Tennessee for the takeover

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!