JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yes I know it pretty well. The rules are tricky that’s why I always bring a fishing pole haven’t had an issue yet. Right now it’s still general gun season so you can ride whenever you want but yes rules change depending on what season it’s is. Basically they changed the rules to stop all the young kids going out there drinking and tearing the place up for the most part.
I've heard that about the fishing poles. I got a annual pass, I was told I can pretty much ride everywhere with the management stamp. But I'm not a hunter and I don't really keep up with what's going on in there either.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@Middy you going to be around this weekend?

Middy

Middy

Supporting Member
Jun 18, 2020
Loxahatchee, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@JenElio Corbett closed this wknd. Everyone had to have buggy’s/camp out by Sunday afternoon.

• Wow
Reactions: JenElio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!