P1000 Hard cab options for 2021 base model

K

Kelldog

Dec 2, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
who makes the top of the line enclosed hard cab set up? Is there any expertise involved installing your self

Last edited:
Dangb1

Dangb1

Oct 25, 2020
Ogema Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
who makes the top of the line enclosed hard cab set up? Is there any expertise involved installing your self

I have a 2019 700D2, when I set it up with the dealer to pick it up I told them I wanted the complete hard cab enclosure plus heater, wiper, plow, winch and every thing needed to install. Installed everything myself, as far as the cab install just follow the instructions (had to down load the instructions for each part from the Honda web site) as to which part goes on first. It took about 2 days to get everything installed and adjusted, so far I have been very happy with the set up. Dealer said it would take them a day and a half to two days to do at 65.00 an hour.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!