Hard Front Doors - 0SU95-HL3-104A - Instructions 2017-02-10

No permission to download
B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Oh dear, Polaris doors are gasketed!!!! Run and hide.
Just saying. For the same price as these flimsy things you can get nice doors from other companies. Even can am has full doors with Windows and gaskets for a little more

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Just saying. For the same price as these flimsy things you can get nice doors from other companies. Even can am has full doors with Windows and gaskets for a little more

Are you suggesting that those companies can sell me better fitting doors for my Pioneer than what I can get from Honda??

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Are you suggesting that those companies can sell me better fitting doors for my Pioneer than what I can get from Honda??
We both know I'm suggesting Honda dropped the ball on the cab system. They aren't even close to competitive

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
We both know I'm suggesting Honda dropped the ball on the cab system. They aren't even close to competitive

No, I know that you're saying that, I'm asking if you're trying to tell me that I can buy a cab system for my Pioneer from Polaris or Can Am that will fit better than what I can buy from Honda?

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
No, I know that you're saying that, I'm asking if you're trying to tell me that I can buy a cab system for my Pioneer from Polaris or Can Am that will fit better than what I can buy from Honda?
Oh no. There's no way that would work. It's just a bummer Honda won't compete with the other companies. They charge more for less

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Oh no. There's no way that would work. It's just a bummer Honda won't compete with the other companies. They charge more for less

Now I understand, careful though, that's the kind of notions that can ruffle feathers around these parts.

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Now I understand, careful though, that's the kind of notions that can ruffle feathers around these parts.
Don't wanna hurt no one's feelings with factual information

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!