Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hondasxs submitted a new resource:

Hard Front Doors - 0SU95-HL3-104A - Instructions - Hard Front Doors - 0SU95-HL3-104A - Instructions

Hard Front Doors for year Year 2016+
Manufactured from ultra-rugged HMWPE (high molecular weight polyethylene) -extremely durable. *Automotive style, push-button door handles with key lock for security and convenience. *Tempered glass, sliding side windows optimal cab air flow. *New, custom inner panel with convenient, integrated cup holders. Vehicle styling integration, works in a variety of vehicles configurations. Accepts Honda Accessory side mirrors. Includes right and left doors....

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: sharp
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Wonder if these are available for the 1000??

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yeah, I think I'll be taking advantage of seat heat and wear a jacket!
Right, but for the PROTC we've got to have something. Guess I'm going with the fabric doors at $550.00 :eek:

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those have roll up windows, FANCY.

The 700 did not have the fancy windows. And was 1500ish.

I had the fabric on my 700, seal the gaps add a heater and you're wearing a t-shirt in 20-30 degree weather.

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Right, but for the PROTC we've got to have something. Guess I'm going with the fabric doors at $550.00 :eek:

Yeah, I'll likely go with a hard mid panel and soft doors in the future. Hard pill to swallow though. 1000 bucks is a lot of hunting and fishing gear! hah

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yeah, I'll likely go with a hard mid panel and soft doors in the future. Hard pill to swallow though. 1000 bucks is a lot of hunting and fishing gear! hah
Right, lol.

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I hate the fabric doors and wish to God I never bought them. The back ones are good but I truly hate the front doors. I recommend anything else. I'm seriously considering taking them off how badly I hate them.

There's the opinion you never asked for.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I hate the fabric doors and wish to God I never bought them. The back ones are good but I truly hate the front doors. I recommend anything else. I'm seriously considering taking them off how badly I hate them.

There's the opinion you never asked for.

Haha, no problem bro. What condition are they in and what do you want for them?

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Haha, no problem bro. What condition are they in and what do you want for them?
Idk. I know they aren't going to be worth what I paid for them, so I don't know if I want to sell them because they are better than nothing. I think I'd only be able to get 200 for them. I just wish I kept my 500 bucks and built my own.

The strap that opens the door didn't even come in the kit. So to open the passenger door you have to open the rear window and reach in through that. The driver door snap broke so you can't roll the window when you zip it down, it just flaps around. The tops peel away from the frame when you are driving down the highway and it bent mine all up so they don't close the way they are supposed to.

They have an inch gap almost all around the door. They don't seal at all. The zippers get a piece of mud or dirt in them and now you can't unzip the damn door.

I'm just offering advice, not a sales pitch. I would take the 500 and go see if one of the guys on the forum would make you a set. That would be a decent start.

Cumminspusher made a pair and I think I'm gonna try my hand at it. They look amazing and are solid and gasketed.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Idk. I know they aren't going to be worth what I paid for them, so I don't know if I want to sell them because they are better than nothing. I think I'd only be able to get 200 for them. I just wish I kept my 500 bucks and built my own.

The strap that opens the door didn't even come in the kit. So to open the passenger door you have to open the rear window and reach in through that. The driver door snap broke so you can't roll the window when you zip it down, it just flaps around. The tops peel away from the frame when you are driving down the highway and it bent mine all up so they don't close the way they are supposed to.

They have an inch gap almost all around the door. They don't seal at all. The zippers get a piece of mud or dirt in them and now you can't unzip the damn door.

I'm just offering advice, not a sales pitch. I would take the 500 and go see if one of the guys on the forum would make you a set. That would be a decent start.

Cumminspusher made a pair and I think I'm gonna try my hand at it. They look amazing and are solid and gasketed.

Wow, makes me reconsider them.

The ones on my 700 fit pretty well.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

Wow, thanks for that. On the PROTC we will be riding at sustained speeds of 40 and those don't sound too good for that. I'll hit CP up.

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Wow, thanks for that. On the PROTC we will be riding at sustained speeds of 40 and those don't sound too good for that. I'll hit CP up.
40 is fine. It's highway speeds that suck. Like trailering. The tops flare out from cabin pressure. I have to ratchet strap the tops to keep them from blowing off. It's not really when you are driving. Just when it's on the trailer.

Maybe they will be great for you, and if I picked them up for 200 maybe I would be happy. But for 500they damn well better be everything I want.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
40 is fine. It's highway speeds that suck. Like trailering. The tops flare out from cabin pressure. I have to ratchet strap the tops to keep them from blowing off. It's not really when you are driving. Just when it's on the trailer.

Maybe they will be great for you, and if I picked them up for 200 maybe I would be happy. But for 500they damn well better be everything I want.

I see, I'd like to keep out 90% of the wind and rain. I would never expect 100% on any doors for a SxS.

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I see, I'd like to keep out 90% of the wind and rain. I would never expect 100% on any doors for a SxS.
Polaris doors are gasketed....

These keep out most of the wind. They don't suck that bad it's just that they aren't worth even close to 500.

If you have a weekend off I think you should make your own. I may try my hand at it soon

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Polaris doors are gasketed....

These keep out most of the wind. They don't suck that bad it's just that they aren't worth even close to 500.

If you have a weekend off I think you should make your own. I may try my hand at it soon

Oh dear, Polaris doors are gasketed!!!! Run and hide.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!