P700 Hard Front Doors seal issue

Vato

Vato

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2015
Having issues with Hard Front Door seals not staying in place at the bottom front of the door.

I have thought about using 3M Trim Glue but maybe a mechanical fix is in order....possibly rivets?
DSCN1012

DSCN1013

Last edited:
dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
goop best stuff ever!!!! u can get it at walmart now I use this stuff on everything!!!!
Screen Shot 2016 03 25 at 111248 PM

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
the stuff i posted is the bomb get a tube try it! u could glue a car battery to a cinderblock wall with it and when u want it down just rip it and all the glue comes off no mess!!! it should be a 3m product !!!!

Reactions: CashMoney
d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
Goop works really well for whether strip. We use it on are work boots it holds up great.

Reactions: Tflynn
dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I just used it for my second battery a little on the bottom and a little on the side good to go no hold down! when it needs to come out just rip it out and all the glue pops off

Vato

Vato

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2015
the stuff i posted is the bomb get a tube try it! u could glue a car battery to a cinderblock wall with it and when u want it down just rip it and all the glue comes off no mess!!! it should be a 3m product !!!!
Used GOOP before repairing soles of my shoes/boots and other assorted things. I could give it a try but a little concerned that the material inside lip of the door seal will not allow it to properly bond?

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Used GOOP before repairing soles of my shoes/boots and other assorted things. I could give it a try but a little concerned that the material inside lip of the door seal will not allow it to properly bond?
clean with alcohol then let it roll it will work have faith

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!