P1000 Hard Mid Panel Rubbing Box

Smidgy

Smidgy

May 10, 2017
New Brunswick
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I installed a hard mid panel, and it is rubbing my doors while the box is down. Is this common for you guys or is there something fitting wrong. I read a post that they someone was having the same issues and fixed it but couldn't remember what it was. Been through the installation manual inside and out and don't see anything I did wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Mine rubs the back of the cab on the passenger side. The factory hard panel is a flimsy piece of crap. As soon as I can, I'll replace it with a metal aftermarket piece.

Smidgy

Smidgy

May 10, 2017
New Brunswick
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine rubs the back of the cab on the passenger side. The factory hard panel is a flimsy piece of crap. As soon as I can, I'll replace it with a metal aftermarket piece.
Well it would have been good to know that before yesterday and 900 canadian dollars.....

I seen lots of positive opinion on here for them is it just luck of the draw?

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Well it would have been good to know that before yesterday and 900 canadian dollars.....

I seen lots of positive opinion on here for them is it just luck of the draw?

I don't see how anyone could give a positive review of it. It is so flimsy you can't even stand it up to store it. It will collapse. The factory roof is crap too. I'm going all metal as soon as I can afford to.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
One thing, did you make sure all the plastic tabs are tucked behind the seat back tubing?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!