elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I am just the opposite. They are easy to sneak up on until the season opens. Then they suddenly get VERY wise and wiley.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you'd a said a wise old Tom, I would have been awed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sneaky! Sneaky! Like still hunting whitetail with a bow!
COlZ8NwWcAAA4ls

advertisement
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well here is partial proof because I didn't take a pic for mileage on the trail at Mulberry. But easy riding checking fence and gravel roads under 30mph and I have one bar left with only 63.6 miles on the tripometer. Gonna ride it to the gas station tomorrow and see how many gallons it takes to refill.

20170804 205941

Reactions: sharp and Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well here is partial proof because I didn't take a pic for mileage on the trail at Mulberry. But easy riding checking fence and gravel roads under 30mph and I have one bar left with only 63.6 miles on the tripometer. Gonna ride it to the gas station tomorrow and see how many gallons it takes to refill.

View attachment 50993
What no gambling? I got 5 bucks on 4.2 gals.

Reactions: sharp
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 50993
Seems like I use more gas around the house than trail riding?????????????????? It will be good to see you Sept. How can inanimate objects bring people together and become friends so quickly?

Reactions: YardDog and sharp
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Mine's pretty accurate ?
I don't trust mine now. Hell we had to have burned a lot more fuel at Mullberry, especially on the Mill Creek trail. But I clocked 55 miles for that weekend and used half a tank at best. Just doesnt make sense. Will be good to see you at Bear Creek too. We should both document our mileage and fuel on the trail for that weekend.

Reactions: sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You will burn more fuel just lolly gagging around than you will on a trail ride. It's all part of learning the machine,try not to analyze too deep.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!