Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I installed my so called two inch spacer lift on the front today. I had both shocks off the front at the same time. One had the spacer installed one didnt and there was no difference in the hight between the two. Id say save your money and get a real lift if your wanting to raise one.

I did the 2 inch spacer lift and it was a little bit too much so we cut the spacers in half to lower it some and get some ride quality back. Enough room to easily clear 30s. 278119e5eb0dbbb41bf75017346b31d3

F7c986f864992eb3111a53cc972e12bc

Reactions: Remington
dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Thanks for the feedback. Seems like an easy solution for a lift. Let me know if you get any more miles on there and can tell any difference in ride quality.

What size tires are you running? Any rubbing?
Now that I have played around with 3 different sets of front end spacers and a little in the rear I found that thicker is better if u ride hard! front shocks almost have to have these as they are so week anyways!! I did the 1" 1st then did 1 1/8 then 11/2 inch love them!! did 1" in rear! raised front almost 2.5" and rear 1" give or take. you don't have to do rear at all. since I did 1.5 in front I wanted to do something in rear as it then lifted the front up to high. wont make ride to stiff with 1" for sure!!

Last edited:
dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Have any of you tried the 2" spacers for the springs yet I just want to level mine up and it is down 2" in
the front and the dealer told me that any supension changes like a lift would void the warrenty
and the spacer would be easy to remove and would not be that noticeable wonder where would be the best place to get them
they are 1" spacers but give 2" of lift! someone sells black one's that are 11/8" gives more!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!