OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Then these fans are for you. Got these fans off ebay for $25 each so $50 total.They are two speed sealed motor. Mounted them to a 1/4 inch piece of hard plastic,drilled a 5/16 hole in the plastic to mount to my tsc bar mount which also supports my rear view mirror so one 5/16 nut/bolt holds these in place very sturdy.They came with 12v cigarette type plugs so I spliced them together into one plug for convenience.I have the attwood 4" bilge fan and the under seat insulation,with the addition of these fans heat is not a problem anymore.
IMG 0131
IMG 0128
IMG 0129

Last edited by a moderator:
Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Then these fans are for you. Got these fans off ebay for $25 each so $50 total.They are two speed sealed motor. Mounted them to a 1/4 inch piece of hard plastic,drilled a 5/16 hole in the plastic to mount to my tsc bar mount which also supports my rear view mirror so one 5/16 nut/bolt holds these in place very sturdy.They came with 12v cigarette type plugs so I spliced them together into one plug for convenience.I have the attwood 4" bilge fan and the under seat insulation,with the addition of these fans heat is not a problem anymore.View attachment 82477 View attachment 82478 View attachment 82480

Seen this the other day and thought it was a good idea as well.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Great idea, I was thinking about doing something similar.

Also, which windshield is that? And how do you like it. A windshield will probably be my next purchase.

Reactions: JTW, BWAF and TimG
TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Great idea, I was thinking about doing something similar.

Also, which windshield is that? And how do you like it. A windshield will probably be my next purchase.

It's a "DaBomb" windshield I got off ebay. It's ok, but I wouldn't buy another one. Scratches fairly easy and doesn't open at the bottom like it needs to IMO.

Reactions: BWAF and Bad_bowtie

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!