BOX1

Calendar Hatfield Mccoy Trails [Jul 18, 2018] (Northfork, WV)

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Ok, 100% sure now. I’ll see you guys there that can come! No site or place to stay yet but figured I can always put a mattress in the bed of my truck if need be so just set the date and go!

P.S. Though it may be available to the public by then, if not I’ll have my Torq locker next month for pre-release testing so I will be able to give you guys a sneak peak at how it works if not released yet! Shhhh, that’s between me and you ;)

C

Chooglin

Ok, 100% sure now. I’ll see you guys there that can come! No site or place to stay yet but figured I can always put a mattress in the bed of my truck if need be so just set the date and go!

P.S. Though it may be available to the public by then, if not I’ll have my Torq locker next month for pre-release testing so I will be able to give you guys a sneak peak at how it works if not released yet! Shhhh, that’s between me and you ;)
Awesome !

Reactions: BWAF
jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I did get a water and electric hookup for my toy hauler but don’t have a site number yet. I’ll update when I do. Glad I did now though cause they seem to be already about full! Just an FYI for those who want to book something. Better do it fast!

Reactions: Chooglin and BWAF
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
We were planning a trip anyway for July so this works good. Got a small cabin"21. My kids loved them little cabins at RRB....50 bucks a rider... "ouch"
I mentioned this ride to my wife just to see the reaction and in 5 minutes she was researching and getting the number to call the place....Going to be a blast

C

Chooglin

We were planning a trip anyway for July so this works good. Got a small cabin"21. My kids loved them little cabins at RRB....50 bucks a rider... "ouch"
I mentioned this ride to my wife just to see the reaction and in 5 minutes she was researching and getting the number to call the place....Going to be a blast
Yep , that $50 per rider hurts , but it is for the whole year , so if you want to go back , it's free.........lol :)

C

Chooglin

@jay_man81 and @swsebek could you guys and anyone else going , go to page 1 and register on the RSVP !

I believe we have around 20 peeps going now !

Reactions: swsebek and BWAF
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope to make this ride. Seems all the other rides are always scheduled during times where other things are going on. It is a loooong ways (850), but no hill for a stepper! I have heard it is pretty rough, but looking Bearwallow video, it did not appear rough. Hopefully, a little more 'trying' than what the videos showed of the dirtbikes. Not sure where I will have to stay.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
checking to see.. how old are the kids that are going? Love riding the area but Typically my trips there end up on outlaw trails and dont want to bring the kids on those. But Id be good bringing them on the HM trails.

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
checking to see.. how old are the kids that are going? Love riding the area but Typically my trips there end up on outlaw trails and dont want to bring the kids on those. But Id be good bringing them on the HM trails.
Mine are 3 and 5. My wife will be very pregnant then though so I think she just plans on hanging out with the kids at the toyhauler and doing some light riding in the 1000

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is this in Virginia?

Reactions: BWAF
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
mine are 4 1/2 and 13

Reactions: jay_man81 and BWAF
PLA-Products

PLA-Products

Lifetime Member
Mar 8, 2018
Northern VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My kids are 11 and 3. I called HM to check on the cost of the pass and they also informed me that they don't allow car seats or booster seats. Basically they will enforce whatever the owners manual states for passenger requirements. I'm not sure how strict they are, but I know the trailhead is not staffed. Just FYI.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!