Calendar Hatfield Mccoy Trails [Jul 18, 2018] (Northfork, WV)

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
There is a small group of us that will be going down to Ashland Resort to ride the Hatfield Mcoy Trails (arriving 7-18-18 and leaving 7-22-18). Anyone who wants to join us is welcome !

Ashland Resort Index :: Atv Resort

Permits Hatfield & McCoy ATV & UTV Trails - ATV Trail Riding Trails Heaven

Be sure to read the section "driving directions to Ashland resort" if you will be hauling a trailer ! Guest Info :: Atv Resort

Hatfield & McCoy ATV & UTV Trails - ATV Trail Riding Trails Heaven

We have lots 53 and 88 reserved for these dates.

View attachment 64427

If interested RSVP by clicking below!

[RSVP=13861]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

Cavediver - 2
Chooglin - 4 - Wife , Me , Daughter and S.I.L.
Choogsbro - 2 - Me and my hot smokin wife.
jay_man81 - 1 - My wife and kids will most likly be going but not riding with us but putting around in the 1000-5. I'll have the P5 .
PLA-Products - 6 - Me, wife, 2 kids, 2 friends
swsebek - 4 - Wife and 2 kids
TimG - 2 - it will be my wife and I

Total: 21
I may be staying over on the Virginia side at that time at Ashland resorts sister site: Trailhead Resort, on the Spearhead trail system. I've ridden over to Ashland Resort via trails, and some road rip, but I would love to meet y'all, and spend a day or two on the trails with the group too!

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand

C

Chooglin

ATTENTION EVERYONE !!!!!!!

Copied this from a post on the HM facebook page !

"Hey guys just wanted to give everyone a heads up on some upcoming rule changes I've been made aware of. New Trail Rules will be going into place at the end of this month due to a recent accident on the indian ridge trail. No Children under the age of 6 or 4'9'' will be allowed on any trail and booster seats and car seats will not be allowed. They will really be cracking down on this, helmets, and alcohol. The new rules are now posted on the front of the trail maps as well.. don't shoot the messenger I'm just here to help spread the word to fellow riders. I feel like with increased traffic you'll start to see a lot more rules enforced than we used to see in early years. I remember riding 3 days straight, never seeing a ranger and only passing one or 2 other groups the whole time. Those days are long gone."

This is printed on all of the trail maps you download

Screenshot 2018 06 12 15 50 20

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JWB
C

Chooglin

Not sure how old you're kids are but wanted to make sure you seen post 66

@swsebek @jay_man81
@PLA-Products

Reactions: Hondasxs
PLA-Products

PLA-Products

Lifetime Member
Mar 8, 2018
Northern VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure how old you're kids are but wanted to make sure you seen post 66

@swsebek @jay_man81
@PLA-Products
Man, this really sucks. My daughter is 3 and loves to ride. My wife is not going to want to stay behind while my son and I go riding every day.

Reactions: Chooglin
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Man, this really sucks. My daughter is 3 and loves to ride. My wife is not going to want to stay behind while my son and I go riding every day.
I here that...... We are thinking of going somewhere else cause we had this trip all set up.Royal blue or maybe Brimstone.Maybe us folks with kids can get together.

Reactions: JWB and Chooglin
PLA-Products

PLA-Products

Lifetime Member
Mar 8, 2018
Northern VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I here that...... We are thinking of going somewhere else cause we had this trip all set up.Royal blue or maybe Brimstone.Maybe us folks with kids can get together.
My wife and I talked about alternatives like Ride Royal Blue, but she was already dreading the 5-1/2 hours to HM from our house. Ride Royal Blue is another couple of hours and I doubt I can convince her to go. I had also thought about riding the outlaw trails, but I know nothing at all about them. Plus, having to trailer the sxs to the outlaw trails kinda defeats the purpose of camping at Ashland.

Reactions: Chooglin
Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
My wife and I talked about alternatives like Ride Royal Blue, but she was already dreading the 5-1/2 hours to HM from our house. Ride Royal Blue is another couple of hours and I doubt I can convince her to go. I had also thought about riding the outlaw trails, but I know nothing at all about them. Plus, having to trailer the sxs to the outlaw trails kinda defeats the purpose of camping at Ashland.

You don’t have to trailer to get to outlaws. You can get maps online or look into trail guides who specialize in outlaw trail tours. There are some good ones up there like 304 outlaw trail tours and Ziggys

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!