Calendar Hatfield Mccoy Trails [Jul 18, 2018] (Northfork, WV)

Neohio

Beast of the East
Advertisment

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
I'm way past due for a nice ride ! Can't wait to meet everybody and hit some trails. I'm sorry to hear about the kids restrictions and some good folks cancelling their ride there but I totally understand. I'll see you guys at the next take over. WV will change the laws back or amend them pretty soon when they realize how much $ revenue they are going to lose.

C

Chooglin

im still unsure, will probably be last minuet for me if i can make it, and ill just keep fingers crossed they have a camp site open
@Cavediver had to cancel the trip , (he cut his finger on a table saw and had to have surgery). He had a rv site , you mite want to PM him !

Reactions: sharp
jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I am! Will be there sometime Wednesday afternoon. Be me and three of my friends since the trails are no longer kiddo friendly for those under 6.

Just don’t go rolling your P5 over backwards or anything so you don’t have anything to drive Chooglin...lol

C

Chooglin

I am! Will be there sometime Wednesday afternoon. Be me and three of my friends since the trails are no longer kiddo friendly for those under 6.

Just don’t go rolling your P5 over backwards or anything so you don’t have anything to drive Chooglin...lol
Ya I think it's best if I just park it until we leave.........lol

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Me and the wife will be there around 1:00 pm Thursday might change to 1:00 Wednesday if cabin is available. Are you all planning on riding any Wednesday ?

Reactions: Chooglin
C

Chooglin

Will the riding be starting NEXT Wed and going thru the weekend?
We will definitely be riding every day but there's no set plans for each day. We will pretty much take it day by day as far as where we will ride........we will be heading back home on Sunday !

Last edited by a moderator:
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We will definitely be riding every day but there's no set plans for each day. We will pretty much take it day by day as far as where we will ride........we will be heading back home on Sunday !
I HOPE to be able that long trip, if possible. I have another week to try to get things squared away and make arrangements. Thanks for the info.

C

Chooglin

It's still a big 'IF' for me. Gotta see how the week looks at work, and I'm waiting for brake pads for the machine. Might end up being a 1 day deal, but I'm workin on it!
Stay in touch and let us know if you will being coming and what day.

Reactions: TimG

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!