P700 Headlight Relay

B

Bluejay700-4

Feb 25, 2019
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Ownership

1. 700-4
Can anyone supply me with a photo or schematic that identifies which relay is the headlight relay? Thanks

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ya. One sec.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Look for the relay with the blue wires going to it. THATS NOT IT!

But it's the one beside it. Fdb5f313d1676f10e793ded51c2c8406

Reactions: Mudwing
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
What are you after anyways?
Thanks.

B

Bluejay700-4

Feb 25, 2019
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Ownership

1. 700-4
What are you after anyways?
Thanks.

I had installed a winch. Tapped into a red wire off ignition that comes on with ignition for winch switch & remote per instructions. Worked great but later noticed my lights not working. Disconnected winch wires & lights still don't work. Not sure if related. Checked wiring for breaks, fuses, etc but can't find anything wrong. I have the schematic so thought I should check relay.
Thanks for help.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ok. If you remove it. Dont retap that spot. Thsts not a good spot. As you can see. It could leave you stranded.

Tap the white wire on the ACC Cigarette socket to use for your winch red wire connection.

Reactions: Mudwing
B

Bluejay700-4

Feb 25, 2019
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ok. If you remove it. Dont retap that spot. Thsts not a good spot. As you can see. It could leave you stranded.

Tap the white wire on the ACC Cigarette socket to use for your winch red wire connection.

Well....found problem. Up in the dark where my bi-focals don't like to work, I found where I had accidentally clipped a wire when I opened the sheath around it. Stupid mistake. Rewired winch switches to accessory supply wire & everything works great. Thanks for taking time to help out.

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well....found problem. Up in the dark where my bi-focals don't like to work, I found where I had accidentally clipped a wire when I opened the sheath around it. Stupid mistake. Rewired winch switches to accessory supply wire & everything works great. Thanks for taking time to help out.
Welcome aboard from Northeast Texas! Coeur d'Alene is a Beautiful place to live by the way.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!