Heated steering wheel

B

Bryston

Sep 7, 2020
Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any suggestions for heated steering wheel? Any company makes one that will fit pioneer 1000 5
Thanks

Reactions: Biteme and TxDoc
P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It would be a cool mod, I'd definitely be interested in doing one if I planned to run my machine all Winter.

I'm a snowmobiler, and heated grips are an absolute on sleds today. Back when I was a kid our hands would freeze!

Anyway, it would have to have the clock spring circuit at the wheel pivot, that would be interesting...

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It would be a cool mod, I'd definitely be interested in doing one if I planned to run my machine all Winter.

I'm a snowmobiler, and heated grips are an absolute on sleds today. Back when I was a kid our hands would freeze!

Anyway, it would have to do have the clock spring circuit at the wheel pivot, that would be interesting...
Way back I made the horn button on aftermarket steering wheel work fairly easy on Pioneer so power going for heat wouldn’t be any different.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Actually it would be neat to have that. I too am a snowmobiler, and if you haven’t Riden in the snow and cold winters of the great white north, you wouldn’t understand our logic lol. Like @P1K5Dave Mentioned, heated grips and the thumb are a god sent on a sled. Without them, your ride for the day is cut short with misery lol
That’s with gloves

Last edited:
Beretta67

Beretta67

Nov 11, 2020
McKean Co. Pa.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just opened the link, unfortunately they do not offer one that fits the pioneer 700

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Second the heated gloves. Just got a Savoir pair off Amazon.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!