P700 Hello From Louisiana new to the forum.

J

Jshell3

Welcome from Michigan.
Good lord they have a ton of white P1K5's on that lot.

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
I asked about "Why so many white ones?" last time I was there getting service done...

He told me they buy a lot of California editions because they are cheap, then swap the shocks w Elka or something equivalent... so for the price of a deluxe, You get a big ride improvement.

I didn't know anything about California editions, but they are the least expensive of all the offerings.

Must be pretty bare bones (no EPS or LED headlights) except they have side plastics. And (must be) white?!?

Read more here
P1000 - CA model question

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looks good, very cool!
Yeah, we have a lot of members here that make up a pretty tight knit group. Kinda' like Honda brothers that take care of one another. If you have a problem or an idea for your machine, just cast it out there and you're sure to get a bite. We can help you spend a lot of money too, but you'll end up with one BA Honda! :cool:

Watch out for @trigger too!!! He'll have you LinXing everything! lol Although it will look BA as hell!!!!

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Reactions: sharp and trigger
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
welcome.....Those look like ejection seats..press a button and the kids fly off into the woods....

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from SE Missouri.

Reactions: sharp
Max718

Max718

Jun 7, 2017
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-4
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Nice. I own a 1,000.

Where about in Louisiana are you from?
(I'm originally from Oak Grove, LA)

BTW, you totally bought that at Brookhaven Honda. I go there sometimes...lol
I married a girl from Oak Grove. We live near Rayville now.

Reactions: bhardy23
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from NC. Nice rig, mom is in New Iberia, cousins in Patoutville, Franklin, Jeaneret and all over down there. I found 6 civil war bullets last time I was there metal detecting in cane fields near Stirling Mill in Franklin. Lots of very sticky mud. "Not a place I could easily recover my P5. I miss Boudin something fierce!
Fullsizeoutput 16
IMG 7994
IMG 7998

advertisement
J

Jshell3

Welcome from NC. Nice rig, mom is in New Iberia, cousins in Patoutville, Franklin, Jeaneret and all over down there. I found 6 civil war bullets last time I was there metal detecting in cane fields near Stirling Mill in Franklin. Lots of very sticky mud. "Not a place I could easily recover my P5. I miss Boudin something fierce!
View attachment 46179 View attachment 46180 View attachment 46183
That's called gumbo. And in the sticky state, it builds out from the tires horizontally. So your tires become 5-6" wider than normal.
When I was growing up, duck hunting on three wheelers, the gumbo could lock the front tire to the forks.
But is grows some good crops!

There's also Poverty Point in Epps, LA that would probably interest you.

Reactions: 100Acre
B

bhardy23

Jun 10, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
That's called gumbo. And in the sticky state, it builds out from the tires horizontally. So your tires become 5-6" wider than normal.
When I was growing up, duck hunting on three wheelers, the gumbo could lock the front tire to the forks.
But is grows some good crops!

There's also Poverty Point in Epps, LA that would probably interest you.
Those are some nice civil war relics. What a cool find.

Reactions: 100Acre
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome bhardy23 from Minnesota! I visited your nice state 2 years ago, enjoyed 2 days of local food fair.

Reactions: bhardy23

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!