Hello from Mid-West Wisconsin!

S

sargenthp

May 17, 2017
US
Been in the ATV world for decades now (even have an ATV tattoo). Last machines were Bombardier/Can Am Outlander 400 & 800. Been looking at SxS's for a while now. But I decided I needed something that could handle more than my 800, and still be fun to drive. So I needed at least 3 seats, I wanted a bed that I could load wood and deer into, be able to pull a decent amount, and still be able to have a blast tearing up the trails. Been looking at the Commander hard but just did not quite fit the bill. I did not like the bus length of other manufacturers with their 4 seaters, or the fact they would only do about 50 MPH. After researching and test driving a P1K-5... I said that is what I am going to want.

So year later down the road... Still a little hesitant on moving to the SxS world. But I was seeing leftover '16s being advertised with some good deals and specials. My local dealer had 2 in stock, but would not budge on the price. I found a dealer that was 2 1/2 hours away. Was able to get this 2016 P1K-5 Deluxe (non-CA model), Honda split windshield, a Warn 4k winch, all installed, and 100% out the door for little over $200 above what my local dealer wanted just for the machine.

I do have to say... This is a heavy and big beast. I hope I can get it in my 5th wheel camper... Going to be close. Fingers crossed that I made the right decision! I guess we will find out next weekend with our Camping trip.

See ya on the trails! 8f9a8fa50c4d398a570e2c9f46c9d558

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Been in the ATV world for decades now (even have an ATV tattoo). Last machines were Bombardier/Can Am Outlander 400 & 800. Been looking at SxS's for a while now. But I decided I needed something that could handle more than my 800, and still be fun to drive. So I needed at least 3 seats, I wanted a bed that I could load wood and deer into, be able to pull a decent amount, and still be able to have a blast tearing up the trails. Been looking at the Commander hard but just did not quite fit the bill. I did not like the bus length of other manufacturers with their 4 seaters, or the fact they would only do about 50 MPH. After researching and test driving a P1K-5... I said that is what I am going to want.

So year later down the road... Still a little hesitant on moving to the SxS world. But I was seeing leftover '16s being advertised with some good deals and specials. My local dealer had 2 in stock, but would not budge on the price. I found a dealer that was 2 1/2 hours away. Was able to get this 2016 P1K-5 Deluxe (non-CA model), Honda split windshield, a Warn 4k winch, all installed, and 100% out the door for little over $200 above what my local dealer wanted just for the machine.

I do have to say... This is a heavy and big beast. I hope I can get it in my 5th wheel camper... Going to be close. Fingers crossed that I made the right decision! I guess we will find out next weekend with our Camping trip.

See ya on the trails!View attachment 43812
Welcome from southern Wisconsin! I ride up north all the Time! Great choice on machine you'll love it. Let me know if you want to ride sometimes. Usually go to Hurley or tomahawk and steer clear of black river

S

sargenthp

May 17, 2017
US
Welcome from southern Wisconsin! I ride up north all the Time! Great choice on machine you'll love it. Let me know if you want to ride sometimes. Usually go to Hurley or tomahawk and steer clear of black river
We usually ride between Hatfield and Rock Dam. If we head south we go from Hatfield to Pray. Looking to check out the Birchwood area.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We usually ride between Hatfield and Rock Dam. If we head south we go from Hatfield to Pray. Looking to check out the Birchwood area.
Ive ridden the tuscobia out of birchwood many times. If you're in Rock Dam your only a few miles from me. We ride eau Claire, Jackson and Clark county trails right from our house. Stop by sometime

Reactions: sargenthp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!