Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have been lurking for a while after joining. Machine is on order like everyone else. I am working over my flatbed trailer and would like to know the "track" dimensions, (center to center distance of the tires that share a common axle). If anyone has them for a stock P1000-5 Deluxe I would appreciate it. If someone has seen this dimension on the forum I would also appreciate knowing where to look. Thanks!
Welcome here. What part of New Mexico are you in woodgrinder?

woodgrinder

woodgrinder

Jul 31, 2021
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tijeras. Just east of Albuquerque. I have good friend that is from OK. He is a good Kid!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Tijeras. Just east of Albuquerque. I have good friend that is from OK. He is a good Kid!
Nice, I spend much of my time at my ranch in New Mexico just north of you between Pecos and Las Vegas. 1.5 million acres of the Santa Fe national forest out our back gate if you ever want to ride….👍

woodgrinder

woodgrinder

Jul 31, 2021
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been googling and searching maps of where to ride when I finally get my buggy. I appreciate the invite. Many of the people I shoot 50s with are from OK. All very friendly.

woodgrinder

woodgrinder

Jul 31, 2021
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK! So it finally happened! I went to Raton to pick up my new buggy last Saturday! This all started last fall when my old Suzuki King Quad wouldn't run again. I decided to buy a new Rancher. While I was waiting for it I rebuilt the carb and changed out the fuel valve on the Suzuki. This cured all the problems but I still wanted a new 4wheeler. During the spring I decided it would be much nicer to ride with the wife and dogs all together so I called Blaine at R&D Honda in Raton and changed my order to the P1000-5 Deluxe. They are great to deal with up there and I paid exact retail no extra fees. I was able to get a factory roof that was scratched in shipping. They took $250.00 off the retail price. I got lucky because other customers wanted other colors and I wanted the camo. Camo is the stealthiest!
Pics because it did happen!
IMG 0736
IMG 0734
IMG 0735

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
OK! So it finally happened! I went to Raton to pick up my new buggy last Saturday! This all started last fall when my old Suzuki King Quad wouldn't run again. I decided to buy a new Rancher. While I was waiting for it I rebuilt the carb and changed out the fuel valve on the Suzuki. This cured all the problems but I still wanted a new 4wheeler. During the spring I decided it would be much nicer to ride with the wife and dogs all together so I called Blaine at R&D Honda in Raton and changed my order to the P1000-5 Deluxe. They are great to deal with up there and I paid exact retail no extra fees. I was able to get a factory roof that was scratched in shipping. They took $250.00 off the retail price. I got lucky because other customers wanted other colors and I wanted the camo. Camo is the stealthiest!
Pics because it did happen!View attachment 302721View attachment 302719View attachment 302720
Awesome, you went right past me to get to Raton. You’ll love that SXS. Hope to ride with you some day….

woodgrinder

woodgrinder

Jul 31, 2021
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That would be very cool! I just ordered the Super ATV Flip up Scratch resistant wind shield. The wife said we needed a windshield. Is supposed to be here the 9th.

Reactions: Montecresto
PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That would be very cool! I just ordered the Super ATV Flip up Scratch resistant wind shield. The wife said we needed a windshield. Is supposed to be here the 9th.
Windshields are a necessity for wives. I use a glass windshield from 801 UTV on mine. When riding with a group the plastic windshield is a dust magnet. You should have some good riding both north and south of I40. If you have a trailer, I used to love riding out in the west Mesa When I had motorcycles.

Reactions: Montecresto
Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Welcome to the club from west central Wisconsin

advertisement
woodgrinder

woodgrinder

Jul 31, 2021
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When I was dirt biking we rode alot on the east mesa above Tramway. That was a while ago. Rode onthe west mesa and also south of I-40 behind the horse stable. There was an old mine back there. Just a shaft into the mountain. Windshield is supposed to be here Friday! We will carry some water and Microfibre cloths. In NM things get dusty just sitting around!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!