New member from Mesilla New Mexico

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State. Not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you will love it here.

Good lookin' rig!!!

#NTC

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see you are an Aggie...class? 75 & 77 for me.
I went and studied pre-pharmacy there in the early 80's, as there was no pharmacy school available there, then to Northeast Louisiana University (now University of Louisiana at Monroe) and got a six year pharmD there. I also got a BS in human molecular biology. Then went to Baylor Dental School. Baylor joined the Texas A&M system in the mid 1990's.

One of my professors was giving a CE course and the first slide that went up said, "The Texas A&N System." He said, "See what happens when you turn the spelling over to Aggie's?"

A million years ago, my father wanted to go to A&M and be in the Corp of Cadets, more than anything. Six weeks into the first semester, his father, who worked for the Cotton Belt Railroad, was very seriously injured in a railroad accident. He was taken to a rural hospital without much emergency care. My father went and got his father and took him to a larger hospital, but he passed away. My father had to quit college and go to work to support the family.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: CID and sayulero
sayulero

sayulero

Supporting Member
Oct 30, 2023
Mesilla New Mexico
Ownership

1. 700-4
I went and studied pre-pharmacy there in the early 80's, as there was no pharmacy school available there, then to Northeast Louisiana University (now University of Louisiana at Monroe) and got a six year pharmD there. I also got a BS in human molecular biology. Then went to Baylor Dental School. Baylor joined the Texas A&M system in the mid 1990's.

One of my professors was giving a CE course and the first slide that went up said, "The Texas A&N System." He said, "See what happens when you turn the spelling over to Aggie's?"

A million years ago, my father wanted to go to A&M and be in the Corp of Cadets, more than anything. Six weeks into the first semester, his father, who worked for the Cotton Belt Railroad, was very seriously injured in a railroad accident. He was taken to a rural hospital without much emergency care. My father went and got his father and took him to a larger hospital, but he passed away. My father had to quit college and go to work to support the family.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
I went to A&M for the architecture program. Very happy with how it prepared me for my career. Sorry your dad didn't get to realize that part of his dream. I've lived in New Mexico since I got out of A&M but I like to keep ties in Texas. I am restoring a tiny historic fachwerk house in Mason.

Arhelger House in Bloom

Reactions: CID

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!