P1000 HELP with Warn winch electrical connections

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the Warn 4000 Vantage installed, but need some advise on the electrical parts. First the P1K comes 'prewired' for the winch, but I am not sure where that 'prewire' goes? The schematics with winch does not make clear which of its wire is replaced by the Honda 'prewire'? Also the Schematics shows 'other apparatus" that is not labeled, did not come with winch, and I don't know what part is should be on the P1K. I will post up pics from phone after this original post.

Last edited:
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ref. the part in lower left section of pic, what does it equal on the P1K, and where located?

Mid section, ...... shows red wire spliced into ignition? REALLY? Where do I find that wire without having to trace it back to the key?

20171219 130913

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!