P500 Hey from upstate SC

A

Al-Koser

Aug 27, 2019
Upstate SC
Ownership

1. 500
Hey everyone just saying hi from upstate SC after being on here for a while.

I got my green 520 back in May after a looong waiting period and have had a lot of fun with it.
I have so far added a Badlands 3500lb winch and upgraded the tires to 26in ITP Terracross.

Thanks for the tips and tricks thus far.

PXL 20210505 185424409 PXL 20211204 170319611MP

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey everyone just saying hi from upstate SC after being on here for a while.

I got my green 520 back in May after a looong waiting period and have had a lot of fun with it.
I have so far added a Badlands 3500lb winch and upgraded the tires to 26in ITP Terracross.

Thanks for the tips and tricks thus far.

View attachment 308821 View attachment 308822
Welcome from NW Arkansas! I run ITP's, think you will like them.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey I'm from upstate SC too. Welcome to the club

Reactions: TxDoc and Smitty335
A

Al-Koser

Aug 27, 2019
Upstate SC
Ownership

1. 500
Hey I'm from upstate SC too. Welcome to the club
Thanks! Hey so where do you ride if you don't mind me asking? Aside from the few very small private tracks, It seems like unless you know someone with acreage, there isn't much trail exploring to do around here. I know about Enoree ohv trail and thats about it.

Reactions: Smitty335 and TxDoc
WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks! Hey so where do you ride if you don't mind me asking? Aside from the few very small private tracks, It seems like unless you know someone with acreage, there isn't much trail exploring to do around here. I know about Enoree ohv trail and thats about it.
Yea there really isn't many public places to ride. Enoree has a width restriction I believe but you may be ok with the 520.

Carolina Adventure World in Fairfield County is the best place to ride. Kind of expensive but I tell everyone you'd spend as much or more going to eat supper somewhere. I'd stay away from the night rides unless you like being around huge crowds. The trails get packed.

Broken Nut in Jefferson cost $20 per machine. Only around 200 acres but you can make a day of it. Anything goes at that place. There was a minivan and a 4 door Lexus on 35's on the trails one day. We were going there a lot just cause of the price. Gets really muddy down along the river bottom. Good place to watch other people tear up their stuff.

A

Al-Koser

Aug 27, 2019
Upstate SC
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from west central fl. enjoy, like the color choice.
Hahaha as if I had a choice. Only 520 I found within a 100 mile radius. Still had to wait 5 months for delivery. Luckily I prefer the green anyway.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!