Hey y'all from Texas

S

Sittingbull2

Aug 16, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Don't have a SxS yet. Though I have owned Honda's before. Is there not any S x S Honda's anywhere? I live down around west of Louisiana. Nobody in the 3 Honda dealerships have any. They don't know when they will get any either. I am looking for P1000-3 OR P1000-5 LE. Is it worth getting a LE or just go with Deluxe model and add what I want to it ?

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Don't have a SxS yet. Though I have owned Honda's before. Is there not any S x S Honda's anywhere? I live down around west of Louisiana. Nobody in the 3 Honda dealerships have any. They don't know when they will get any either. I am looking for P1000-3 OR P1000-5 LE. Is it worth getting a LE or just go with Deluxe model and add what I want to it ?
Welcome from South FL

They are a bit harder to find now a days but they are out there. Might just have to take a little road trip. Good luck 👍

🤔......are you related to @guyonbuffalo?????😂

#NTC

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Welcome to the forum. How about a Talon X4LV….🤔
Yep, there’s shortages on everything, had you not noticed????

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The main thing you should determine when deciding deluxe / LE is the i4wd system, and whether it's a better fit for your riding style or not - so you should study up on how it works and determine how it fits your style and intended use.

If you think you may want to go bigger with lift and tires, you have more flexibility with a base / deluxe.

colin215213

colin215213

Old Hippie
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Michigan. So the search begins. I have seen used machines, but they are asking the price of new. Sooner or later you'll find one, good luck my friend.

Reactions: EMAW
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma, and welcome to the club.

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome to the club from East Tennessee.

advertisement
K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Welcome from the other side of the Sabine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
WELCOME! Happy hunting!

S

Sittingbull2

Aug 16, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome to the forum. How about a Talon X4LV….🤔
Yep, there’s shortages on everything, had you not noticed????
Oh I know there are shortages of most stuff. I just didn't think they had none and they didn't know when they were gonna get anymore in. I did look at the Talon, but that won't fit my life style. I need the bed have cattle and other farm animals. Also I need the bed for my wheelchair every once in awhile.

The main thing you should determine when deciding deluxe / LE is the i4wd system, and whether it's a better fit for your riding style or not - so you should study up on how it works and determine how it fits your style and intended use.

If you think you may want to go bigger with lift and tires, you have more flexibility with a base / deluxe.
Thanks Dave, Can you not add bigger tires to the LE? I live were we have gumbo type mud. We have had so much rain this year might even have to get pontoons for it. If when they get some in.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Oh I know there are shortages of most stuff. I just didn't think they had none and they didn't know when they were gonna get anymore in. I did look at the Talon, but that won't fit my life style. I need the bed have cattle and other farm animals. Also I need the bed for my wheelchair every once in awhile.

Thanks Dave, Can you not add bigger tires to the LE? I live were we have gumbo type mud. We have had so much rain this year might even have to get pontoons for it. If when they get some in.
Hope you’re comes soon….🤞

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from the deepest, dankest mud holes of WNY. Good luck on your search. 😎
#NTC😉

Reactions: Haldog77

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!