talonwagon

talonwagon

Formerly JHolt
Dec 31, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Wanting to add high clearance lower A arms to my 1000x 4. Curious to what set up everyone likes. I have been looking at the S3 Powersports lower A arms. Open to suggestions.

Reactions: toddvdh
PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
Stay away from L&W, I've seen 2 units recently with completely blown out bushings that had these arms.
I have L&W's and the one side wears out very quickly. But its at the Honda shop now and they told me the bushing in the front of the trailing arm is sloppy, so that is probably why I have had to replace the bushings in the radius rod arms. What I like about the L&W is they are solid aluminum, and have great clearance. My guess is I'll find some better bushings to put in them soon. The stock radius rod arms suck. You will dent and ding them up in 400 miles or so, assuming you ride on rough trails. Road riding, they'll last a long time.

H

HondaTech

I have L&W's and the one side wears out very quickly. But its at the Honda shop now and they told me the bushing in the front of the trailing arm is sloppy, so that is probably why I have had to replace the bushings in the radius rod arms. What I like about the L&W is they are solid aluminum, and have great clearance. My guess is I'll find some better bushings to put in them soon. The stock radius rod arms suck. You will dent and ding them up in 400 miles or so, assuming you ride on rough trails. Road riding, they'll last a Iong time.

I was referring to their lower control arms.for the front. Ive seen 2 recently that had the bushings blown out.

But every unit thats had their radius rods have been loose as hell too.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Wanting to add high clearance lower A arms to my 1000x 4. Curious to what set up everyone likes. I have been looking at the S3 Powersports lower A arms. Open to suggestions.
Not sure If your looking for front rear or both?
I have the SATV rears. So far they have been very nice and well built.
lifetime guarantee as well
F4A16C7B B542 44C2 A267 8F420627F7D0

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!