sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Just wanted to share idk if anyone has a bit if hight restrictions when jacking up there unit for service like I do. Everyone knows that these things have some serious suspension travel and if ur work area won't let u jack it up enough get tires off ground using a sinple ratchet strap to strap down the suspension prior to lifting will help you. I lace mine around the frame and to trailing arm (on rear) or lower control arm (on front) just enough to start to pull suspension down then I can jack it up with out suspension dropping to low. Hope this helps some of u all 20201102 15580420201102 15581120201102 16050420201102 160458

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just wanted to share idk if anyone has a bit if hight restrictions when jacking up there unit for service like I do. Everyone knows that these things have some serious suspension travel and if ur work area won't let u jack it up enough get tires off ground using a sinple ratchet strap to strap down the suspension prior to lifting will help you. I lace mine around the frame and to trailing arm (on rear) or lower control arm (on front) just enough to start to pull suspension down then I can jack it up with out suspension dropping to low. Hope this helps some of u all View attachment 233152View attachment 233153View attachment 233154View attachment 233155
A good tip for newbies to long suspension travel.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!