P1000 hitting up royal blue june 1-5....

S

slowandeasy

Jun 29, 2015
Palm Bay, FL
anyone else going to be there?

got a teyrx and a kubota RTV with us. also for those of you who have been, do you think my parents with the RTV hard going to have a hard time? also my 7yo son has a 90cc canam sport bike... would it be worth while bringing it? i see from the videos that theres a lot of technical trails is why i ask?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

got a teyrx and a kubota RTV with us. also for those of you who have been, do you think my parents with the RTV hard going to have a hard time? also my 7yo son has a 90cc canam sport bike... would it be worth while bringing it? i see from the videos that theres a lot of technical trails is why i ask?

There are some roads that will be a little smoother for the small bike and the Kubota. However, you can go down the wrong trail and have to leave those two machines in the woods.

I wish I could be there.

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn

We are going to try to be there on the 4th

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!