The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Remember........

It's his B-day---------- HE GETS TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The funny thing is I have shot competitively for 15 or so years and he has not shown interest in anything but dinosaurs up until the last 3 or 4 months - While I had given him plenty of nef guns he never played with them until about this last Christmas - I have sent up a lot of targets that he gets to practice on now

Reactions: JTW
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I usually pull mine off in the summer. Easy to do and provides a LOT more air. I might actually look at the bugbuster or something similar this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So do you pull the whole windshield off or just the top? I originally thought if I left the bottom it might act like a half windshield deflecting some but not all.

Guessing I will need some goggles lol

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So do you pull the whole windshield off or just the top? I originally thought if I left the bottom it might act like a half windshield deflecting some but not all.

Guessing I will need some goggles lol

Last year I pulled just the top. If I could get a "bugbuster" style screen I would pull the entire thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Personally I think the Honda 2piece stinks when it comes to airflow. Tilting the top does nothing to keep me cool. I'm just gonna pull it off this summer.
I am beginning no to think the best benefit of having open is a that you can see clearer through the gap in between the top and bottom after you ride through all the dust

Reactions: Delton and nbomar
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!