Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I really enjoy my RMAX. I try not to say much unless I'm asked but I have 0 regrets and I've driven everything including ALL Hondas. It's leaps and bounds ahead in all aspects.
Yeah, gotta be careful here or the red wave of torches and pitchforks will get ya 😉

No regrets from me either.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah, gotta be careful here or the red wave of torches and pitchforks will get ya 😉

No regrets from me either.
I've been there, in the end I might have've made a point. I love my Honda but ready for greener pastures. Honda just seems to sit back and wait for sales to drop before doing anything, they have the most advanced engineering group, time to turn them lose on the S x S's!

H

HondaTech

The talon is a lot better🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄I hear they have some hard shifting problems. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You just gotta be a better driver,lol.
My GMs race car had 1 full XC series on it and a 12 hour hour TexPlex race when the sub trans let go. But thats probably to be expected after 12 straight hours of beating on the car And it never jumped out of gear, the bearing actually let loose and snapped the shaft. Still finished the race in reverse.

1 more season of XC racing a couple of other races and its never skipped a beat since.

advertisement
K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I talked a lot of 💩 about getting an RMax at TO. But it’s gonna have to wait awhile. With @highpocket74 seat risers and maybe a camera in the front, the ol Talon will stay for a while. I’m still really happy with it anyway. Just gotta see what I’m hitting.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Sxs are no different than any other hobby. They are all pieces of overpriced s*** lol. Just have to pick your poison. Rmax is a great rig and so is the KRX. The Talon ticked all the boxes for me except the locker. Bought the torq locker before I ever even got the machine and the i4wd has yet to piss me off enough to throw it in. It's ready and waiting on the bench though....

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I talked a lot of 💩 about getting an RMax at TO. But it’s gonna have to wait awhile. With @highpocket74 seat risers and maybe a camera in the front, the ol Talon will stay for a while. I’m still really happy with it anyway. Just gotta see what I’m hitting.
Did you sit in mine with the risers? Didn't remember if you had or not when it was parked by the stage. A lot of people sat in it and liked the raised seating position. I hated mine the first trip to Tackett. Glass windshield and seat risers and it's a totally different machine. I love it now

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sxs are no different than any other hobby. They are all pieces of overpriced s*** lol. Just have to pick your poison. Rmax is a great rig and so is the KRX. The Talon ticked all the boxes for me except the locker. Bought the torq locker before I ever even got the machine and the i4wd has yet to piss me off enough to throw it in. It's ready and waiting on the bench though....
I saw guys do great with I4wd . From what I saw it was fine and no problem at all . Did what it was supposed to do and did it well.

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Did you sit in mine with the risers? Didn't remember if you had or not when it was parked by the stage. A lot of people sat in it and liked the raised seating position. I hated mine the first trip to Tackett. Glass windshield and seat risers and it's a totally different machine. I love it now
No I didn’t. I had convinced myself that I was moving to the RMax. I do believe the bottom half of my flip up WS has a lot to do with it as well. I can bring myself to do away with the ability to fully open up the WS though.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
These Japanese engineers are strange fellows!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
More of the Honda crew is a rolling in. Almost all Forest & Trail Edition Pioneer 1000s

20220619 161813

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!