Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I love the front floor mat. I layed it down and drilled the holes. No problem just don't sink the bit. Passenger side you could hit the radiator hose.
Yikes!!!!
Blue urine everywhere :eek:

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have the OEM bed liner and like it. I’m guessing the front floor liner is made of the same material and thickness?
I have the OEM bed liner. It’s thick and hard!
Did I just say that? :rolleyes:
The floor mat is much thinner I believe.
I don’t have the OEM mat. I went to TSC and bought a thick horse floor Mat and made one. I was also able to make a rubber insert to put inside the bed liner to keep things from moving around. I know some don’t like the thick rubber mat cut to fit in the P1. But I’ve been very happy with it. If I didn’t have other things more important to spend 100$ on, I’d buy the one off eBay before the OEM.

Locohonda

Locohonda

Nov 6, 2017
Northern Va
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’m leaning towards the OEM floor mat. I like my OEM bed liner and if the floor mat is anywhere near the quality (which I assume it is) I will be happy.

My only concern with the OEM floor mat was if it would lay flat, wouldn’t curl up and move under foot if it wasn’t attached to the floor.

Thanks to the subs that allayed my concerns with their first hand experiences with their mats. So I too probably won’t fasten it to the floor board. If needed in certain areas I might use some heavy duty Velcro to attach it to the floor.

Also there is a big price difference between the OEM and the off brand mat. The OEM mat I can get for 74.99 + free shipping. The other mat is 105.95 + 13.95 shipping.

S

steevr

Nov 1, 2020
Chicago
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
How is it that Weathertech is not making their laser cut floor liners and rear cargo mat for the Pioneers? Seems like they are missing out on a whole new market.

Reactions: Smitty335 and ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!