Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Well I got the trigger shield/mat installed today. I also installed under the trigger mat a reflective windshield shade to try and help push that heat down. Looks good.

Just make sure that seat bottom is locking in. Or maybe you cut out for the pads that sit on the frame? When I made that pattern I tried to avoid cutting anything for the seat bottom but I couldn't get it to latch, tight tolerances I guess.

S

Shelly

Lifetime Member
May 10, 2018
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I got the trigger shield/mat installed today. I also installed under the trigger mat a reflective windshield shade to try and help push that heat down. Looks good.
Update to the mat. I cannot say that it helped the noise but it did help with heat some. I was not on very many dusty trails so No report on the dust front yet.
Ride on !

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still no pics, how am I supposed to know what a trigger mat is?
Link…
Definitely a thread or two on the forum about the TriggerShield (no longer called that now that’s officially a product for TM reasons related to a pew pew item I imagine). Regardless PM user name @trigger if you have questions/concerns. He’s the man the myth the legend behind it and also knows P5 nerf bars really well for a different reason.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!