Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Very nice video. I have never seen one working on the internet - just the install. Thanks. Love the garage/bar

major_payne

major_payne

Jan 3, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV

Installed Honda glass windshield today with the Honda windshield wiper kit sprayer kit and switch kit turned out really nice very happy about $1300
Did you have any difficulty/tips for installing the tiny rubber hose for the wiper fluid? I can’t seem to get the hose on the nipple at the bottom of the wiper fluid motor…any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: Buggyman
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

Installed Honda glass windshield today with the Honda windshield wiper kit sprayer kit and switch kit turned out really nice very happy about $1300
WOW…….😳
That’s BA if pricey…..

Is that your home garage?
Any vents, or does the windshield flip up?

Reactions: Buggyman
G

Geardrive88

Oct 20, 2019
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Good video. What light bar is that? Is it very bright?

Sandsurfer

Sandsurfer

Feb 23, 2022
NM
Ownership

1. Talon X
I like the windshield op. I went a different route with mine and paid 400 for an emp brand and from the looks of it I can't fit an overhead light bar mount with mine.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Did you have any difficulty/tips for installing the tiny rubber hose for the wiper fluid? I can’t seem to get the hose on the nipple at the bottom of the wiper fluid motor…any help is appreciated. Thanks!
First choice - warm up the tubing with yer wife's hairdryer.

Second choice - lube the hose with WD-40. Second choice because the WD will vulcanize a rubber hose to the nipple and it may never come off. We'd use WD to help slide grips on the dirt bikes, once dry, those grips were not coming back off.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!