P1000 Honda Marketing

bigsnowman

bigsnowman

It's great to see the aggressiveness of Honda's Marketing Dept. on the Pioneers. I remember when the 700 came out, we saw ads all over tv (and we really don't watch much). I was just watching some of the Xfinity race and saw that the current leader board was brought to us by the "Pioneer 1000". And as I type this, I just heard one of the commentators say that today's race was brought to you by the "New Pioneer 1000". I also saw the ads here from the History channel where two shows have included the 1000.

These machines are going to be very popular once people realize what they are. And it's tough waiting the two weeks until ours comes in.

W

WFM

Jun 20, 2015
Maine
I agree...I've seen thoses ads too. Honda is stepping it up to let the public at large..something new has arrived.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!