R

Rayiam

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2021
North Bay Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi
Could someone please give me an accurate or as close as possible, the amount of time it takes a trained Honda Factory Tech to install a Honda OEM accessory interior heater in a 2021 Pioneer 700 2p.

Dockman

Dockman

Lifetime Member
Jul 5, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2
My guess is 2 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Hawk53
Dockman

Dockman

Lifetime Member
Jul 5, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2
The inferno I installed in about 3-4 hours tops. That was my first one. Than installed same heater for my buddy and only took me about 2.5 hours. Heater was $400ish

Reactions: ChadD and HBarlow
R

Rayiam

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2021
North Bay Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 700-2
The inferno I installed in about 3-4 hours tops. That was my first one. Than installed same heater for my buddy and only took me about 2.5 hours. Heater was $400ish

Thank you again. Information much appreciated.

H

HondaTech

Are you doing the switch panel at the same time?

It is a pain, if you do it the exact way Honda says. But there are shortcuts as far as what plastic needs to come off.

Its like most accessories, you do a couple and they become easier. I'd have to see what flat rate is listed.

Edit: Honda claims 5.5hrs for installation. Bit sometimes we add time because flat rate times may not include all time involved, especially with other accessories needed.

Reactions: ChadD
R

Rayiam

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2021
North Bay Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 700-2

It is a pain, if you do it the exact way Honda says. But there are shortcuts as far as what plastic needs to come off.
Yes, doing switch panel at the same time as required by Honda. Dealer pretty picky, so I would imagine he is following Honda procedure.

R

Rayiam

Lifetime Member
Apr 11, 2021
North Bay Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 700-2

Its like most accessories, you do a couple and they become easier. I'd have to see what flat rate is listed.

Edit: Honda claims 5.5hrs for installation. Bit sometimes we add time because flat rate times may not include all time involved, especially with other accessories needed.
Thank You very much. That is very helpful.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!