Honda of South Carolina files lawsuit alleging trade secret violations

RedFred1

RedFred1

Aug 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If my account gets deleted it isn’t because I “accidently” walked into a place I wasn’t supposed to go while taking a tour and “accidently” took some photos and “accidently” posted them... just sayin.

HondaProKevin

HondaProKevin

May 19, 2015
Chattanooga TN
www.HondaProKevin.com
If my account gets deleted it isn’t because I “accidently” walked into a place I wasn’t supposed to go while taking a tour and “accidently” took some photos and “accidently” posted them... just sayin.

You get a subpoena subpoenas for everybody i 29368927

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

The definition of success is, "The ability to move from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm."

Party on Wayne.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Are you saying you are John Doe #2?
That damn Jackal is, sitting behind one of the 485 unique IP addresses associated with his alias since last May. Trying to chase them all down will be an effort in futility, I'm easy to find. Can't share any confidential information if you don't know any to begin with.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
lol! On a side note, that was a good movie as was the other one haha.
If the shoes fit :p

Spent 21 of 27 years in a career keeping politicians from appearing in court and getting unwanted attention because nobody could ever connect A to B, everyone knew something happened but situations were made so convoluted and every witness had the same story nothing ever matched up.

Pretty much like....

Reactions: JTW and Plumber32
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That damn Jackal is, sitting behind one of the 485 unique IP addresses associated with his alias since last May. Trying to chase them all down will be an effort in futility, I'm easy to find. Can't share any confidential information if you don't know any to begin with.
With 485 ip addresses which state will the trial take place?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
That is one scary women! Really!

Says an Arkansas resident

As a resident of AR during the Bill Clinton presidential run, I clearly recall bumper stickers that said

“Clinton for President .... we’ll do ANYTHING to get him out of our state”

Wish I had had the foresight to buy a few ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cuoutdoors

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!