P1000 Honda production numbers

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can someone tell me the production number of Pioneer 1000 units they produce each day? If Honda knows how many units it can produce each day and the colors available I find it hard to believe they don't have the needed parts inventory to build these units. I keep reading on this forum (but not from my dealer yet) of delays so does that mean the plant is shut down? There must be someone out there that can give this forum a factual update. Is anyone close enough to do some spy work at the plant? Such as trucks leaving or entering the Plant?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
They can produce 110 total P1000's a day off the SC line, that info was from an interview in early September after the August Press release. Really not enough that's only 2 per state per day across 4 models and 5 colors.

Reactions: ofrcboy
ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They can produce 110 total P1000's a day off the SC line, that info was from an interview in early September after the August Press release. Really not enough that's only 2 per state per day across 4 models and 5 colors.

That's good news if the plant is running. If not running I could understand the push backs members are talking about. My Dealer tells me mine is still scheduled to ship 12/14. Thanks for the numbers Jackal.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!