Honda Talon Roll Cage

B

Brink

Dec 14, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X
Looking for someone that wants to sell there stock Honda talon roll cage that is not wrecked and in decent condition in Ohio. It can be any color with or without roof. Let me know what you want for it and where you are located near so I know how far I will be driving.

Reactions: TripleB
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking for someone that wants to sell there stock Honda talon roll cage that is not wrecked and in decent condition in Ohio. It can be any color with or without roof. Let me know what you want for it and where you are located near so I know how far I will be driving.
Sounds like someone had a rollover. Post up some pics.
Welcome to the club.
Rule #1..pics or it didn't happen

#NTC

Reactions: Mudwing and Farmer
B

Brink

Dec 14, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X
Sounds like someone had a rollover. Post up some pics.
Welcome to the club.
Rule #1..pics or it didn't happen

#NTC
I got super lucky actually, jumped it at silver lake sand dunes and it bucked all the way over. I only bent the cross member above my head and the roof tabs. The wind sheilds were fine and the light bar just folded down, no plastic breaks. If I posted a picture you would never notice until you get up close.

WilliamRamey

WilliamRamey

Nov 7, 2019
KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Will have a stock cage and roof from a 2021 1000XLV available very soon. My Talon is at the fabricators getting a custom cage. Located in Pike Co in eastern KY. 0 miles on the Talon, color is blue

B

Brink

Dec 14, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X
10 hour round trip for me, how much you want for it?

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Maybe a dumb question.........can't you repair it if it's just one bar and the tabs? Weld shop?

B

Brink

Dec 14, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X
Maybe a dumb question.........can't you repair it if it's just one bar and the tabs? Weld shop?
Yes I could and I am going to fix and reinforce the wrecked roll cage but if I ever sell it I would like to make sure it has a good and proper cage on it so someone doesn't get hurt.

Reactions: Farmer
H

HondaTech

I'll ask my GM and coworker with cages if they might want to sell theres. We may have a front half upstairs from the weld "recall".

I won't know until tomorrow.

Would be in Fairfield, OH

Reactions: Mudwing and Farmer
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
At the very least why not go with a DIY cage kit? For just about double the cost of a used stock cage and a few hours of welding you will end up with something far superior. The stock "cage" is nothing more than a roof holder, trusting your life with it in a machine capable of 80mph is foolish. You got lucky once, why chance it a second time?

My .02 cents

WilliamRamey

WilliamRamey

Nov 7, 2019
KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cage still available, plastic roof goes with it free. It's in the way

Reactions: TripleB
Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
At the very least why not go with a DIY cage kit? For just about double the cost of a used stock cage and a few hours of welding you will end up with something far superior. The stock "cage" is nothing more than a roof holder, trusting your life with it in a machine capable of 80mph is foolish. You got lucky once, why chance it a second time?

My .02 cents

Have you seen an x4 cage kit?

B

Brazula4life

Jan 19, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon R
Anyone running an intrusion bar on stock cage?

K

kwd

Aug 10, 2021
nc
Ownership

1. Talon X
I have a stock roll cage, roof, front bumper, intrusion bar, seat belts, and wheels/tires all for sale in NC. call/text Ken 336-924-2294

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!