BOX1

P1000 Honda wont start. Found rat inside the machine.

ctark

Mar 10, 2019
Oklahoma
Ownership

1000-5
I got in my Honda yesterday and went to start it. It cranks but it but never actually starts. I saw the gas gauge only had a bar and thought I'd check the gas tank just to make sure and when I went over to the passenger side to take the lid off, I see a rat tail right by the cap. After that I'm going with the assumption that the rat chewed something up. I've looked under the hood and under the dump bed. I believe the rat was making a home in the compartments behind and under the front seat. What is the best way to troubleshoot this? Should I be looking for specific wires?

Machine is a 2018. Honda Pioneer 1000-5 LE. Cant think of any reason why it wouldn't start other than the rat. Machine has less than 1000 miles on it and is primarily used around the property and city streets.

• Wow
Reactions: rtn001 and Russ989
box4
box4
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!