Calendar HondaSXS Club Ride Pioneers on the Paiute Sep. 21st-24th 2018... [Sep 21, 2018] (Marysvale, UT)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
MVIMG 20180919 080046

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Ok everybody 8AM local time. Getting up and around. Got to meet with our local friends who will run us around the Paiute Trails this weekend. Will be setting up formal rides for Fri. , Sat., Sun. As well as an early bird ride Thursday (tomorrow) for those that are here by tonight.

When you arrive please check in and post where you are staying if you dont mind. I am at Charlie and Lizzie's at Miners Cabin 2.

I will be monitoring radio channel FRS / GRMS Channel 4 on frequency 462.637.

Can't wait to see everyone. Be on the lookout for me in my machine.
20180919 081227

Or my truck parked in front of the cabin.
20180919 081236

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok everybody 8AM local time. Getting up and around. Got to meet with our local friends who will run us around the Paiute Trails this weekend. Will be setting up formal rides for Fri. , Sat., Sun. As well as an early bird ride Thursday (tomorrow) for those that are here by tonight.

When you arrive please check in and post where you are staying if you dont mind. I am at Charlie and Lizzie's at Miners Cabin 2.

I will be monitoring radio channel FRS / GRMS Channel 4 on frequency 462.637.

Also you can call or text me at (618) 204-3229
Can't wait to see everyone. Be on the lookout for me in my machine.
View attachment 87381

Or my truck parked in front of the cabin.
View attachment 87382
Is there an actual attendance log? What’s scheduled for Saturday?

Reactions: sharp and AKLVTLO
WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
We are staying until Tuesday Morning. Anybody else? Any rides for Tuesday?
Should we put one together?

Anyone think Name Tags a good idea? I'm old and slow to learn new names lol !!! Saying Dave is a LOT easier than saying CumminsPusher for example.

WB

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Is there an actual attendance log? What’s scheduled for Saturday?
No official log, just dont want to miss someone coming in to ride, since people are staying atv4 different places within 5 miles of main campground.

Saturday a 90 mile ride, then catered meal about 6:30 PM at the Pavilion in Charlie and Lizzie's campground.

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
For any early birds that are arriving today or tonight we are planning an adventure ride for Thursday. Meet at Pavilion in Charlie and Lizzie's campground at 9AM. Pack a lunch for the trail, all day ride.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!