Calendar HondaSXS Club Ride Pioneers on the Paiute Sep. 21st-24th 2018... [Sep 21, 2018] (Marysvale, UT)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
IMG 20180917 153253

Ok @Cuoutdoors

You've convinced me. Take the Ford on the roadtrip. Hell, I'll get better milage in the RV than @JTW anyway. ;)

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Stopped in Dillon, CO. for the night. The contrast of the Aspens and the evergreens will make for a beautiful week in Utah. Should roll into the campgrounds about 4pm tomorrow after stopping in Richfield for the weeks supply of food, etc.

20180917 181454

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
advertisement
WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Sorry to be a little off topic for this ride but anybody that has been to Moab before. Can you ride sxs from a motel in town to the trail heads ?

Finally found my answer, looked last night too. YES if they are street legal. Turn signals,horn ect... guess I need to get busy installing some.

Street Legal includes a License Plate, Registration, and Liability insurance FYI
WB

Last edited:
AKLVTLO

AKLVTLO

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Las Vegas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I can hardly wait, this is going to be epic lol. Drive safe everyone. The next few days I'll be working on the P1K5 putting on accessories. I'm coming from Vegas on Friday. So if anyone needs anything before I leave let me know. I can easily run to one of the dealerships in Vegas or along the way in Utah like St George or Cedar City.

Vegas dealerships
Carter's Powersport
Ride Now(2) (Rancho & Boulder Hwy)

St George Ut
Moto United
Factory Powersports

Cedar City Ut
Ron's Sporting Goods

Call me at 702-469-9284 Tony

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!